July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer3238800 on Mar 27, 2008

Great price for Norwegian Cod Liver Oil. Since taking it,my hair and nails seem to grow faster, my skin is softer and smoother and I have not had a cold.The lemon-lime flavoring helps it not taste so fishy.I will definitely continue to purchase this product.Thanks iHerb for offering great products at reasonable prices!

Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1359748 on Mar 13, 2009

I live at 60 degrees latitude. I use Nature's Answer CLO daily in the winters and on rainy days in the summer. I have not had blood work done to check vitamin D levels. I believe this product works and is of good quality. I have no problem with the taste.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

My skin always looks better when I'm on CLO with vit A and D in abundance (this product has high levels). Getting daily n-3 fatty acids always helps with overall sense of clarity, vitality, and wellbeing.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2224118 on May 04, 2009

The lemon flavor overrides any fishy taste in my opinion. I've been taking this stuff for over a month and noticed memory improvement (probably due to the fact that my diet was low in omega 3's).

Good for Getting Your Vitamin D and Fish Oil in the Winter Time

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

This is good for getting your fish oil omega 3 and vitamin d, which naturally occurs in cod liver oil. However, I didn't find this as good as Carlson's brand, which is more expensive, but tastes better and has more of a positive effect upon your body. OK for the price I suppose.