Wow very surprised!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Dec 24, 2012

Seems to be pure enough. No burping. Lemon-lime flavour doesn't taste fake or overpowering. A really great cod liver oil and look at the price!!!

not so bad

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 10, 2012

I guess I can't expect clo to taste super delicious but it does the job. I love iherb

LOOKS good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 28, 2012

I can't really said that I have noticed something special since I'm taking this product. The fisrt reason is that I'm not really consistent and the second is that I'm taking other supplements at the same time so... But I give it 4 stars because I'm healthy so far and also it's quite easy to swallow, the flavour make it easy. I will probably buy it again.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Oct 23, 2012

Known Cod Liver Oil Functions: 1. Permanently moisturizes the skin 2. Lubricates the joints and prevents arthritis 3. Fights inflammation with preformed vitamin A 4. Fights cancer with preformed vitamin D 5. Can be used as a mouthwash for "oil pulling" Cod liver oil has never been scientifically studied. However this miracle healer is suspected of being loaded with many wonderful healing substances and makes a body feel good. It is very inexpensive and powerful insurance against a a host of diseases. iHerb cod liver oil is very light in flavor and also has added flavor to combat a fishy taste. This makes it easy to benefit from this nutritional powerhouse.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2497362 on Sep 12, 2012

tastes great and a good price as well.

Osteo Artherisis

Posted by Reviewer1882739 on Aug 30, 2012

It works!Thank God for HIS creation.

Very Good Quality, does not smell

Posted by Reviewer1508294 on Aug 24, 2012

Very Good Quality, does not smell too badly.

Good for Getting Your Vitamin D and Fish Oil in the Winter Time

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

This is good for getting your fish oil omega 3 and vitamin d, which naturally occurs in cod liver oil. However, I didn't find this as good as Carlson's brand, which is more expensive, but tastes better and has more of a positive effect upon your body. OK for the price I suppose.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1213460 on Apr 27, 2012

These were so excellent that I will be ordering these more after they run out!

flavour too strong

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Apr 05, 2012

Lemon flavour repeats on me. Will buy plain next time. Thanks for great service and packaging iHerb.