Love this stuff, great tasting!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

I initially recoiled when I read it was lemon lime flavour but it actually tastes great! I look forward to taking this everyday.

Ultimate omega 3 supplement

Posted by Reviewer1691076 on Jun 16, 2014

This product is pure win. It is the best DHA source for the price, remember DHA is more important than EPA. In addition you get good quality vitamin A (retinol, not beta-carotene), vitamin D3 and E. The flavor is neutral, kind of lemon, it is not unpleasant. The bottle is dark to prevent light coming in and perturbing the delicate omega 3 oils. For those who don't want to get these vitamins, Nature's Answer sells a similar product called Fish Oil (from sardines and anchovies).

Brain power in a bottle

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

It's good oil with a light lemon aftertaste. Even my husband who hates fish oil because of the aftertaste is taking this daily and said it doesn't taste too bad. (That's high praise for him) For me, it's easier to take than capsules!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Aug 21, 2010

I'm pleased with this product--I had been taking the Nordic Naturals cod liver oil, and Nature's Answer seems just as good--but about half the price. No fish taste--I'm not crazy about the lemon-lime flavor. It's my only complaint--it's okay, but definitely liked the Nordic Naturals lemon flavor better.

It still tastes like fish oil, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on Apr 22, 2008

My husband's blood pressure is now in normal range as opposed to dangerously high two months ago. He thinks it tastes good. I think the oily texture is what caused me to finally switch to Carlson's Cod Liver Oil Super 1000mg capsules. I am managing my psoriatic arthritis with quality cod liver oil, and I feel marvelous!

flavour too strong

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Apr 05, 2012

Lemon flavour repeats on me. Will buy plain next time. Thanks for great service and packaging iHerb.

fails the burp test

Posted by Reviewer2075668 on Oct 28, 2011

The taste is fine and the price is right, but unfortunately it fails the burp test. I'll stick with Carlson's or Nordic Natural.

Whose fault is it

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Dec 22, 2007

I purchased the product 12/7/07 and the bottle was not sealed and had an expiration date of 2/08. The replacement bottle had the same expiration date. In the future, I'll stick with Carlson's even though it is several dollars more. Freshness DOES count.

Probably worth buying it.

Posted by Reviewer3319193 on Nov 20, 2007

Unlike "omega 3 fish oil" from the same company, this one contains vitamin D, which was my primary reason for getting this product. The benefits of fish oil are pretty much undisputed, so I won't comment. I only hope that this fish oil is in fact pure, and not full of heavy metals, dioxins, and other pollutants so commonly found in waters.

Nasty!

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Aug 15, 2010

I bought this to replace Carlson's because it was cheaper. What a mistake. This is the worst tasting thing I've ever tasted that's supposed to be good for me. It tastes like what I imagine PineSol cleaning solution would taste. I've gone back to Carlson's...it's worth the extra money.