taste is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2778446 on Feb 03, 2011

i liked taste of this cod liver oil..and it is so useful for brain and heart health..it is more useful than aspirin..

nature's answer, cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1915292 on Dec 24, 2009

I used to consume Carlson's norwegian cod liver oil until I decided to try a different label. I'm not disappointed as I find the quality of the product, the taste and price exceptional.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1166222 on Nov 25, 2009

tastes great, was happily surprised to see that it contains ginger and amla also.

Great stuff, it would seem.

Posted by Reviewer2657512 on Jul 13, 2013

It tastes good and feels good. I also contacted the company to check what the ingredients of the 'natural lemon-lime flavour' are, and the(prompt) response was that it is only (oil?)extracts from lemon and lime, which is great! Will buy again. I would like to try an 'unflavoured' version, however...

Tastes fine

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 03, 2013

High vitamin A and D content too.

Love this stuff, great tasting!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

I initially recoiled when I read it was lemon lime flavour but it actually tastes great! I look forward to taking this everyday.

excellent taste

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014

i really love this product. it has an excellent taste and it has really good nutrients. much nicer than the carslons and much cheaper. has the triglyceride for of the fats which is the beat form and we all love the taste even my kids who i can get to have other cod liver oils take it.

Different and excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 22, 2011

This is such a special oil and full of a fruity taste and other nutrients that the body needs. Yes, this is a great supplement.

nature's answer liquid norwedian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Oct 22, 2011

My husband was advised by the naturopath to take 9 capsules a day of omega 3 so it is much easier now only having to take a spoonful or two.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Oct 23, 2011

This cod liver oil I take to keep my brain working great and also helps my joints.