Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3, Deep Sea Fish Oil EPA/DHA, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

overall good product

Posted by Reviewer2055409 From Florida on Aug 30, 2010

I like this product, but the cap doesn't seem to be tight when shipped, which can leak and cause oxidation, and decrease the quality.

Nature's Answer Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1860479 From Florida on Oct 08, 2008

It's hard to know how to rate this. It tastes better than cod liver oil. As far as purity goes, however, the label doesn't explicitly state no PCBs, pesticides, heavy metals and dioxins as does the label on the more expensive Renew Life FishSmart Ultra capsules. It only says that it's molecularly distilled and nitrogen flushed, which to someone not versed in those processes isn't helpful.

Sounds good but not for my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3163185 From Japan on Apr 10, 2012

Maybe is just my stomach but I really cannot digest this fish oil. After I take it I can feel it coming up for hours and several times gives me bad acidity. Must be the herbs added on this product. I feel bad because the price compared to Carlson its really an advantage but I will go back to the other brand even if more expensive. Thanks IHerb for so many choices Edited 11-4-2012 I tried Carlson fish oil and now I am on my first half bottle. Never experienced acidity or aftertaste like before!! So happy!!!!

Caused upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer3011339 From Texas on Nov 30, 2010

I decided to purchase this product because it seemed like a good fish oil for a good price. I have taken fish oils in the past (mainly cod liver) and have not experienced any adverse effects. However, when I took this fish oil, I had an upset stomach and hot sweats almost all day long. I also experienced burping up the oil throughout the day. I did not take on an empty stomach. I was disappointed because I thought this was going to work for me. However, I am still pleased with iHerb and their good customer service. O, and it is very hard to pour without spilling some.

Love the price, don't love the product

Posted by Reviewer2541045 From California on Jan 07, 2009

I have taken other fish oil supplements with fewer side effects. The flavor is very distasteful (I think its the herbs) and more than once, its upset my stomach (even when taken as directed). I will pay a little more and go back to the other brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »