Will Not Order Again

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

While this product has many good reviews, it did not work for me personally. As others have noted the bottle design makes it very messy to take. More importantly, the oil cause fishy orange burps throughout the day whether taken with food or not. Going back to the Renew Life capsules which had no negative effects at all.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer3359558 on Aug 29, 2014

Tastes horrible, but worst is the belching, burping it causes. I think this may be rancid or not properly distilled. It is not a quality product. I have been taking Carlson's fish oi for years. I never experienced these problems with Carlson's or Nordic Naturals. Iherb left message on chat that they would respond to me in 2-3 days....that was over a week ago.

not a fan

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

really disliked the taste... Will order capsules the next time!

All day burp and wind in tummy!

Posted by 4754108768665679589 on Dec 23, 2013

I brought this as it has higher epa/dha per serving compared to capsules. Unfortunately, this is not for me. It makes me burp all day and I get wind in tummy as well. It just so weird a tablespoon can create such effect on me. I have no choice but to stick with jarrow odourless after i finish this (if i can endure the bad wind and burp).

Sounds good but not for my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 10, 2012

Maybe is just my stomach but I really cannot digest this fish oil. After I take it I can feel it coming up for hours and several times gives me bad acidity. Must be the herbs added on this product. I feel bad because the price compared to Carlson its really an advantage but I will go back to the other brand even if more expensive. Thanks IHerb for so many choices Edited 11-4-2012 I tried Carlson fish oil and now I am on my first half bottle. Never experienced acidity or aftertaste like before!! So happy!!!!

Deep Sea Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2993451 on Oct 25, 2011

great service and product, thanks !

Caused upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer3011339 on Nov 30, 2010

I decided to purchase this product because it seemed like a good fish oil for a good price. I have taken fish oils in the past (mainly cod liver) and have not experienced any adverse effects. However, when I took this fish oil, I had an upset stomach and hot sweats almost all day long. I also experienced burping up the oil throughout the day. I did not take on an empty stomach. I was disappointed because I thought this was going to work for me. However, I am still pleased with iHerb and their good customer service. O, and it is very hard to pour without spilling some.

overall good product

Posted by Reviewer2055409 on Aug 30, 2010

I like this product, but the cap doesn't seem to be tight when shipped, which can leak and cause oxidation, and decrease the quality.

never received products!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1142525 on Mar 15, 2009

It has been 1 month and I still have not received the products I NEED to keep my health! Thoroughly disappointed.

Love the price, don't love the product

Posted by Reviewer2541045 on Jan 07, 2009

I have taken other fish oil supplements with fewer side effects. The flavor is very distasteful (I think its the herbs) and more than once, its upset my stomach (even when taken as directed). I will pay a little more and go back to the other brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »