Good price, however, there is something allergenic in it.

Posted by 5657640278902172554 on Jun 17, 2013

This is a good tasting product, and one of the best prices in the market. However, unfortunately, there is something added that I am allergic to, and it tends to give me a compressing pain in my chest area every time. I hope they remove the source of allergy so that I can continue using this product soon. For now, I will have to choose another product.

Liquid Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2326508 on Jan 27, 2012

I found this to be very harsh on my stomach. I know Omega-3 is very good for the heart, but the orange flavor is way too strong for me. If you need Omega-3 eat fish, if you dont like fish then I would do the softgels without the orange flavor!

Unfortunately Orange and 'Blood Type O' Not Complimentary

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Sep 06, 2011

I ordered this orange flavoured liquid Omega3 prior to learning my blood group is type 'O'+ This product is tasty enough but I have put this to the back of the fridge preferring to source my omega from ground linseed on a daily basis as well as eat helpings of omega rich fish. (The orange is not complimentary with my blood type. Otherwise, 4 stars)

yucch !!!

Posted by Reviewer3125115 on Mar 30, 2011

taste is not good - back to enteric caps

Wicked fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer3076854 on Feb 05, 2011

Although pleasant tasting, for me this product results in the most forceful, distressing fish burps throughout the day! I probably will not even finish this bottle.....what a waste. I have taken other Omega/fish oil supplements without this problem (although this is the only liquid formulation tried). Based on the number of positive reviews, I can only guess that finding a good formulation is a highly personal fit process. I was attracted to the high dha/epa levels, so very sorry to find this is not the product for me. In sum, I would not recommend the product.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2682010 on Feb 04, 2011

this fish oil has a very strong orange flavor with a bit of the bitterness of the skin.

Orange burps all day long

Posted by Reviewer2944151 on Dec 06, 2010

Strong Omega3 with orange flavor. The flavor is very pleasant per se (orange zest), but unfortunately it gave me nasty orange burps all along the day. Also the bottle is very bad to pour from, so unless you use a syringe or thoroughly wipe it down every time you take some omega, you'll have a bottle that's oily all over.

Burp back and flavor

Posted by Reviewer2301437 on Oct 18, 2010

Kids didn't like it. One burped up a lot.

Liquid omega-3 deep sea fish oil, orange flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1856232 on Dec 23, 2008

I wish I hadn't ordered this because I find it indigestible.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1658386 on Nov 21, 2008

Will take later. When I have read more about it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »