I've grown to like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 30, 2012

Tastes a little mediciny and a lot like fresh-grated orange peel (yum-m-m). The recommended dose of one tablespoonful daily is vitamin overkill -- a mere teaspoonful a day will provide you ample amounts (300 percent to 500 percent daily allowance) of the main B vitamins. Those like me who are prediabetic (all 4.5 million prediabetics out there) please take note: the B-complex supplement makes up for the B's lost when we reduce bad carbs like regular bread. Remember that studies now show that diabetes/prediabetes and mild depression are linked, more so when B6 becomes deficient in your diet. Liquid B-complex has been a help to me.

Pleasant taste and good B levels

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Aug 15, 2008

Yummy taste - beats those nasty-tasting tablets. :) The levels of B vits are very decent, and it includes Choline/Inositol/PABA. Not sure though what the soy protein is doing in there ... that in itself could pose a problem for allergics and for people whose digestive tract doesn't tolerate soy well.

Works well on my son's asthma

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Oct 11, 2008

I've beefed up my son's vitamin regimen to combat asthma and I've been putting this (and Marine Phytoplankton) in his V8 Fusion drinks. So far he hasn't had asthma this fall, and one cold was very short.

Outstandingly Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2104009 on Nov 15, 2007

In the week I have started using this product the cyst I had on my head has gone down, and my complexion has become clearer also I have other medical problems that I have had to take less medication for. Its an outstanding product.

Liquid B-complex

Posted by Reviewer2364714 on Feb 10, 2009

I think the flavor could be a little better; it is not a "fresh" tangerine taste...more of a fake taste.

Great product except for the color

Posted by Reviewer2093177 on Feb 23, 2012

These B vitamins have noticeably improved my health. The taste is a little on the bitter rather than sweet side, which I prefer. The only drawback for me is the bright yellow color.

Nature's Answer Liquid Vitamin B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2202632 on Nov 06, 2012

First time I used a product like this. I feel good taking this B Complex that in liquid form. After taking this product I can say that this is the only way I would like to take a B Complex. Although the dose says 1 Tablespoon I did start out this way but now take 1 teaspoon in the morning with my morning shake. I would definitely recommend this product.

Good taste and very absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2072957 on May 02, 2009

Have a vitamin absorption challenge, especially with the B vitamins. This solves the problem.

Great for a boost

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008

Taken in the afternoon instead of coffee gives a great boost.

Well...I don't know...

Posted by AndyJoBear on Mar 29, 2010

It was my fault that I bought this before I realized that it didn't say it was an allergy free formula. Don't take this if you have allergies to the common 8 allergens.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »