Didn't like flavor

Posted by 5280582694310846392 on Apr 04, 2016

I personally did not care for the flavor of this product. I could not continue taking it in this form.

liquid b complex

Posted by 4719785878353498663 on Dec 15, 2015

good product . delivery is perfect

Nature's Answer Liquid Vitamin B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2202632 on Nov 06, 2012

First time I used a product like this. I feel good taking this B Complex that in liquid form. After taking this product I can say that this is the only way I would like to take a B Complex. Although the dose says 1 Tablespoon I did start out this way but now take 1 teaspoon in the morning with my morning shake. I would definitely recommend this product.

great prodcut

Posted by 5375605316132856363 on Sep 09, 2012

like everything from this product even the energy boost that give you after you do your exercise routing.

I've grown to like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 30, 2012

Tastes a little mediciny and a lot like fresh-grated orange peel (yum-m-m). The recommended dose of one tablespoonful daily is vitamin overkill -- a mere teaspoonful a day will provide you ample amounts (300 percent to 500 percent daily allowance) of the main B vitamins. Those like me who are prediabetic (all 4.5 million prediabetics out there) please take note: the B-complex supplement makes up for the B's lost when we reduce bad carbs like regular bread. Remember that studies now show that diabetes/prediabetes and mild depression are linked, more so when B6 becomes deficient in your diet. Liquid B-complex has been a help to me.

Good answer

Posted by Reviewer3011811 on Feb 27, 2012

This is our first bottle. We like the flavor and it goes down easily and no unpleasant after taste. I plan to buy more.

Great product except for the color

Posted by Reviewer2093177 on Feb 23, 2012

These B vitamins have noticeably improved my health. The taste is a little on the bitter rather than sweet side, which I prefer. The only drawback for me is the bright yellow color.

Liquid is easier.

Posted by Reviewer2974030 on Feb 01, 2012

Liquid B is easier on the stomach, I take it in the morning to jump start my day. This product I have been using for a long time, it works for me.

Tangerine flavor liquid B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1807762 on Nov 23, 2010

Good ingredients and good flavor.

I feel good when I take this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2668908 on Jun 22, 2010

On a day to day basis I am mostly a vegetarian so felt that I probably needed more B vitamins and I feel really good when I take this stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »