Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Liquid Vitamin B-Complex, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

I've grown to like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 30, 2012

Tastes a little mediciny and a lot like fresh-grated orange peel (yum-m-m). The recommended dose of one tablespoonful daily is vitamin overkill -- a mere teaspoonful a day will provide you ample amounts (300 percent to 500 percent daily allowance) of the main B vitamins. Those like me who are prediabetic (all 4.5 million prediabetics out there) please take note: the B-complex supplement makes up for the B's lost when we reduce bad carbs like regular bread. Remember that studies now show that diabetes/prediabetes and mild depression are linked, more so when B6 becomes deficient in your diet. Liquid B-complex has been a help to me.

Outstandingly Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2104009 on Nov 15, 2007

In the week I have started using this product the cyst I had on my head has gone down, and my complexion has become clearer also I have other medical problems that I have had to take less medication for. Its an outstanding product.

Pleasant taste and good B levels

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Aug 15, 2008

Yummy taste - beats those nasty-tasting tablets. :) The levels of B vits are very decent, and it includes Choline/Inositol/PABA. Not sure though what the soy protein is doing in there ... that in itself could pose a problem for allergics and for people whose digestive tract doesn't tolerate soy well.

Liquid B-complex

Posted by Reviewer2364714 on Feb 10, 2009

I think the flavor could be a little better; it is not a "fresh" tangerine taste...more of a fake taste.

Great product except for the color

Posted by Reviewer2093177 on Feb 23, 2012

These B vitamins have noticeably improved my health. The taste is a little on the bitter rather than sweet side, which I prefer. The only drawback for me is the bright yellow color.