gd

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Dec 26, 2011

good for liver but estrogenic.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1793288 on Feb 02, 2011

I have been using this product for years, especially when I feela gallbladder attack coming on. It works wonderfully and would not do without it.

liver support

Posted by Reviewer2048046 on Feb 18, 2011

came in excellent time, great product

helps detoxify

Posted by Reviewer3271672 on Sep 28, 2011

important to help the liver do its job

So-SO but different

Posted by 4641791517664429696 on Dec 11, 2015

I actually had better liver supplement (I forgotten the name, i think is from NOW Foods), as i wanted to have better detoxify in my body. These is my 3rd bottle though, i choose this over the others as it do not have other added on "harmful" chemical and it is more nature than others. I do see my urine become more yellowish, even though i drank alot of plain water, i hope that is the "waste" my liver is detoxifying out of my body. Another thing i realize, i have "asia flush" easily when i drink, but after taking the 2nd bottle, it does not appear as frequently as before! (but my previous liver supplement done the same too)

I think this works.

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on May 05, 2016

I have not a problem with liver but after several antibiotic cures and painkillers etc. I thought I need to boost my liver function. I did take 2-5 capsules a day and i noticed that I had more power to do things and also I started to feel better. First got few zits on my face and neck but not sure was it because of this product. I will buy again cause I think this was better than any body cleanse product!

liver support

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 16, 2010

GOod for my liver

Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on May 09, 2008

This is a nice product with the basic herbs added.