Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Answer, Milk Thistle, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

This one is Very Effective for Liver Detox!

17 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Oct 07, 2012

Note: If Milk Thistle is intended to be used for a liver detox, it must either have an enteric coating or be administered sub-lingually. If not, the acid your stomach produces nullifies the efficacy of the supplement. This brand,(Nature's Answer) carried by iHerb, can be administered sub-lingually; therefore making it very effective.

My first use of a glycerin-based tincture

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

I originally recommended this to a client with a severe liver problem to help with jaundice. Reports back was that it worked well to clear the yellow color from the skin. I recently had symptoms of a gall stone issue and started taking it for myself, it did help those symptoms (I was also using other herbs), but I had a nice "side-effect" too. I noticed I was more alert and clear headed after a couple of days, which leads me to believe my liver needed some cleansing. I've used alcohol-based and prefer them, but this seems just as good. Great price and quality! BUY IT!

Great for the liver

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 03, 2012

This is a remedy I always have handy at home. I use it after a heavy meal, when I'm coming down with a cold or flu or when I have a headache. It really helps my liver cope when it is being overworked and I often feel the benefit very quickly.

Good Liver Detox

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 18, 2008

Somehow whenever I experience a mild sore throat it goes away within minutes after taking milk thistle. I guess it removes 'liver heat' which affects the respiratory system.

animal lover

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1381164 on Feb 08, 2009

Thank you for the very speedy delivery of Nature's Answer Milk Thistle (alcohol-free.) My vet recommended this supplement for my parakeet. The bird was found over four years ago--half dead and suffering from liver disease. Some TLC and Milk Thistle have extended my bird's life for several years now and we are grateful.