Good.

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Dec 12, 2015

This is as strong as pills. It's nice to have it in drinkable form.

Fantastic

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 10, 2015

I definitely know it when I don't have any of this. It's great, I'm back for more.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

We like this brand of milk thistle for its purity and no alcohol. Have used it for several years and will always have several bottles on hand.

Use it every day.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Milk Thistle is 100% a main supplement in our home that we use every single day. Liver function support for us and for our 7 year old while he is taking anti fungal meds for gut issues. It helps his body to eliminate toxins through the process of the liver. I use this in combination with LIVER LIFE. A few drops in your hot/cold tea. (Green tea for me.) Capsules are also available, but I prefer the drops. Great price!

Great taste

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 03, 2015

Only 2 sublingual drops every other day keep feet and hands warm. Also prevents body temperature swings.

value

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Dec 27, 2014

Most economical.

Milk Thistle

Posted by 5764377619190249781 on Dec 14, 2014

Took twice a day and helped relieve some pain immediately and was gone by third day.

detox friend

Posted by 4944945877849183353 on Oct 24, 2014

very effective and natural and love the ease of using a dropper

Good taste and so far, it's been working effectively as part of a liver detox program.

Posted by healthymuslimah on Oct 23, 2014

I have been using this as part of a liver detox program and have been very happy with the product. The primary selling point for me is that it is 100% alcohol free as pretty much all other milk thistle liquid-products I looked at contained alcohol. It also has a pleasant taste which is a bonus (or at least, it doesn't have an unpleasant taste).

Great for Lowering Elevated Liver Enzymes in Dog!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Aug 27, 2014

I bought this because my Shih-Tzu had elevated liver enzymes reported during her annual check ups. The vet was concerned but wasn't sure what it was due to and wanted to check again in 6 mo. I started giving her 3 drops of this milk thistle in her water a day (which made her very regular). When she went back to the vet her liver enzymes had returned to normal!!! Very happy with results!