a little bitten

Posted by 4614044454828370730 on Oct 03, 2013

put some drops in the water, it's a little bit bitten.

This one is Very Effective for Liver Detox!

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Oct 07, 2012

Note: If Milk Thistle is intended to be used for a liver detox, it must either have an enteric coating or be administered sub-lingually. If not, the acid your stomach produces nullifies the efficacy of the supplement. This brand,(Nature's Answer) carried by iHerb, can be administered sub-lingually; therefore making it very effective.

Milk Thistle Seed

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Along with a gluten free diet this has eliminated my husband's fatty liver issues. Love that it's alcohol-free.

Great for the liver

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 03, 2012

This is a remedy I always have handy at home. I use it after a heavy meal, when I'm coming down with a cold or flu or when I have a headache. It really helps my liver cope when it is being overworked and I often feel the benefit very quickly.

Milk Thistle

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Love the idea, but this product was not strong enough to deal with my condition.

I'm Impressed by Nature's Answer

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012

I love Nature's Answer because they use organic alcohol, and they have an excellent advisor on staff. They also have 1:1 tinctures, which is superior to some others.

read good things about this

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Jul 17, 2012

Taking in hopes of keeping my liver optimum. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of juice.

Used it a few times

Posted by Reviewer3172866 on Apr 24, 2012

Bought this for my sick kitty, unfortunately he was much sicker than we thought and only used it a few times before he passed. iHerb is a great company, use them all the time.

My first use of a glycerin-based tincture

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

I originally recommended this to a client with a severe liver problem to help with jaundice. Reports back was that it worked well to clear the yellow color from the skin. I recently had symptoms of a gall stone issue and started taking it for myself, it did help those symptoms (I was also using other herbs), but I had a nice "side-effect" too. I noticed I was more alert and clear headed after a couple of days, which leads me to believe my liver needed some cleansing. I've used alcohol-based and prefer them, but this seems just as good. Great price and quality! BUY IT!

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1327764 on Mar 22, 2012

great taste. Love that it's liguid...pills upset my stomach. ..wish i had ordered more than two!