liver support

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Oct 15, 2010

I'm giving it 5 stars becuase it has no alcohol, and has no side effects in my son. he needs the liver support because all the supplements he is on being autistic. Before this I was gicing some other expensive product, but it was causing him cold/flu reactions, but not this milk thistle, so I stick to it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Nov 03, 2010

Has helped greatly to heal my liver from some problems I've been having.

Elaine, Mom to Phoebe, Kodie & Levi Pockett

Posted by Reviewer3131695 on Sep 26, 2008

I use this product for my 3 small dogs with liver disease & have had excellant results. I have purchease from your company about 2 years now & have been very pleased with the prompt service.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Oct 27, 2008

Alcohol free and one less pill to swallow.

Julie Caswell

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Jul 07, 2008

Great product for people with liver damage who can't injest alcohol or anyone who just prefers their tinctures to be alcohol free.

Great glycerine preserved Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1674936 on Jun 13, 2009

Anyone with a comprimised liver will appreciate this non-alcohol based formula. Tastes good too!

Liquid milk Thistle

Posted by mil694 on Aug 18, 2009

Great to have a liquid milk thistle.

Milk Thistle

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Love the idea, but this product was not strong enough to deal with my condition.

I'm Impressed by Nature's Answer

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012

I love Nature's Answer because they use organic alcohol, and they have an excellent advisor on staff. They also have 1:1 tinctures, which is superior to some others.

Great for Lowering Elevated Liver Enzymes in Dog!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Aug 27, 2014

I bought this because my Shih-Tzu had elevated liver enzymes reported during her annual check ups. The vet was concerned but wasn't sure what it was due to and wanted to check again in 6 mo. I started giving her 3 drops of this milk thistle in her water a day (which made her very regular). When she went back to the vet her liver enzymes had returned to normal!!! Very happy with results!