Great for Lowering Elevated Liver Enzymes in Dog!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Aug 27, 2014

I bought this because my Shih-Tzu had elevated liver enzymes reported during her annual check ups. The vet was concerned but wasn't sure what it was due to and wanted to check again in 6 mo. I started giving her 3 drops of this milk thistle in her water a day (which made her very regular). When she went back to the vet her liver enzymes had returned to normal!!! Very happy with results!

Use it every day.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Milk Thistle is 100% a main supplement in our home that we use every single day. Liver function support for us and for our 7 year old while he is taking anti fungal meds for gut issues. It helps his body to eliminate toxins through the process of the liver. I use this in combination with LIVER LIFE. A few drops in your hot/cold tea. (Green tea for me.) Capsules are also available, but I prefer the drops. Great price!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Mar 09, 2011

Milk thistle is a good liver restorative. I only need one drop per day. Good value.

Nature's Answer Milk Thistle Seed

Posted by Reviewer1238112 on Sep 14, 2011

These liquid drops are very convenient and easy to dispense. I mix them with crangrape juice and several other supplements and the flavor is fine.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3146701 on Mar 20, 2012

I got this for my elderly dogs who have elevated enzymes. Haven't had the enzymes checked but the holistic vet recommended Milk Thistle extract.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1327764 on Mar 22, 2012

great taste. Love that it's liguid...pills upset my stomach. ..wish i had ordered more than two!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 30, 2009

Very good liver tonic Thank you

Nature's Answer, Milk Thistle Seed, Alcohol Free

Posted by Reviewer2174893 on Nov 16, 2009

I've been using Nature's Answer, Milk Thistle, Alcohol Free Tincture's for a while now and I really like the purity of this product and would recommend to other's to use this product.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1035136 on Feb 19, 2010

Very easy to administer and good quality

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Jun 08, 2010

Good for detox, general health and liver cleansing.