Kidney, bladder stand-by

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

Over the years I have used mullein leaf preparations for kidney/bladder inflamation and infections whenever needed, always with good results. I always keep a bottle on hand for immediate use; but I do prefer to brew my own from dried or fresh mullein leaves. As a medicinal it needs to be used as you would an antibiotic.

asthma and bronchitis help

Posted by Reviewer1458640 on Dec 09, 2009

Mullein has reduced the number of asthma episodes and severity of symptoms. I have no side affects of racing heart or fatigue associated with nebulizers or oral medicines for the asthma. Nature's Answer in extract form has less additives and seems to work better than gel capsules of mullein.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2120805 on Dec 19, 2009

Clears up nasal congestion for hours without any dry mouth.

This can help alleviate the symptoms of a cold

Posted by Reviewer3180846 on May 19, 2010

I got this to help my seasonal allergies, but I find it seems to do more for helping with the congestion stemming from a cold rather than the sneezes caused by pollen allergies. It really helped my grandson with his awful coughing.

"I Can breath again!"

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jun 18, 2009

This is the best thing I've ever tried for excess mucus and coughing. I hadn't been able to breath this great in years! You can't miss with this one.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 17, 2011

Good companies - both Nature's Answer and iherb; Good product for bronchial problems and onset colds; Good price for a good size - 2 fl.oz bottles are not usual; and Good health!

Great for lungs

Posted by Reviewer2118791 on Apr 02, 2011

This is a wonderful herb for opening up lungs. I use for asthma, especially good when combined with Lobelia. Parcel shipped Airmail to New Zealand and arrived in 8 days including weekend. This is a reliable service for small orders.