Strong antibiotic, kills candida , stronger effect than anti biotics

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Brilliant with Candida support NOW and Parasite Defense and red root, extract, Berberine by Thorne together. One month only parasite candida, infection cleanse. Make sure drink lots of coconut kefir probiotics two hours after each suppelment to build good gut bacteria.

Great antibiotic qualities

Posted by 4622876773860269762 on Oct 21, 2015

I took this oregano oil when my baby had conjunctivitis and it worked when nothing else did (me taking it and him getting it through my milk). I was very happy with this product!

A staple in my medicine cupboard!

Posted by 5441144577411328826 on Jun 17, 2015

I always have a bottle of these on hand. Used at the first sign of a cold or flu, it seems to 'nip it in the bud.' I find them also useful for gargling, just soak capsules in warm water let them melt then gargle then swallow. Never fails to help! Used topically also, just pierce and apply to any sign of infection on skin, clears up in next to no time! Great product!

Good

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Apr 29, 2015

For the past 4 months I have been having herpes outbreak on the back of my thigh monthly, and it usually comes with a cold. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now to hopefully keep the outbreaks at bay. Still too early to say but I have noticed that my immune system has gone up. I take the oil form as well, 5 drops under the tongue morning and night and in the afternoon I take 5 of these to maximize the effect.

Simple, Natural, Effective

Posted by Reviewer2554495 on Sep 11, 2014

Works great and love the price!

Good

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Aug 14, 2014

Good enough

Love it

Posted by 5143896588383070511 on Jul 12, 2014

When I begin to have a sore throat, I take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at night time. Then the sore throat gone the next day.

L.D.

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Jun 06, 2014

Love this! I started using it as part of my everyday health routine. After a week I ended up with a infected gland in my eyelid. I started taking 4 a day and the infection has gone. I continue to take it everyday to keep my immune system in better condition.

Waiting to kick in.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 05, 2014

I`ve tried many antioxidants from iherb but since I have Fluoroquinolone Toxicity it`s hard to tell. I haven`t had a cold or the flu in 5+ years since being w/ iherb.

good products

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Jan 07, 2013

good product, gentle but effective

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »