Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, Origanum Vulgare, 150 mg, 90 Softgels

WONDERFUL PRODUCT...GLAD SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT IT

Posted by Reviewer1219772 on Jan 01, 2011

Since I started taking 2 pills a day several months ago, I haven't gotten sick. No colds, cough or any other winter maladies. My teenager also take 2 a day and like myself, has not gotten sick so far, not even his seasonal allergies.

our sercret suppli

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

we think,it is good for what we called,virus-types,,,not enogh to prove,, real maybe certificate itself,not value for scientist analyst,,so very short,,,i got results in history, we think,,,so we use it.

carvacrol

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 02, 2012

This is for my daughter, it's work better than the medicine she were taking for flu. Also she is taking olive leaf, elder berry and echimmide.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1387629 on Jun 15, 2012

I take them when I am starting to feel like a cold is coming on. Helps out big time!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Wonderful natural antibiotic and antifungal. We use this along with Grapefruit Seed Extract if we feel an infection starting and it knocks it right out.