OK product

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 25, 2016

This extract gave me acid. It is very strong tasting. Will try with meals from now on until finished. iHerb provide good customer service and DHL is very fast with deliveries, Thank you.

excellent product and immune blend

Posted by Unseenhawk on Apr 07, 2016

I like to take herbs in liquid form, I find it more effective and so most herbalists advice, I did a decent time researching for herbs that's safe for long term use since I work with crowds and I also travel alot so I'm always exposed and my body stressed, I find out that elderberry,olive leaf,garlic, mushrooms if you consider them herbs .. of course there are powerful herbs out there like oregano oil,echinacea,goldenseal etc but either they good for onset/short term use or not really safe or they stop working after a short period of time ..I also find out that honey and bee products such as propolis,royal jelly,bee pollen are powerful .. I blend elderberry with olive leaf for ultimate benefit as anti-bacterial,anti-viral,anti-fungal,anti-parasite, along with your multivitamin and or your green drink you will find this blend is really powerful .. olive leaf taste very bitter and may put many people off but try anyway or mix it with juice and if you can't then use the capsule/tablet version.إذا أحد نصحك أو أنت تبحث في نبات/عشبة فأفضل طريقة لاستخدام الأعشاب هي عن طريق المستخلصات .. أقوى بكثير من الأقراص و الكبسولات .. هذا مستخلص أوراق الزيتون وشجرة الزيتون كلها مباركة وهذا المستخلص ماشاء الله مقوي للمناعة وله فوائد عظيمة وجدته ولله الحمد بدون كحول بعض الناس راح يواجه مشكلة مع الطعم لأنه شديد المرارة مثل الشري فالأفضل يتحمله أو يخلطه مع نصف كاس عصير .. فيه ناس كثير مناعتهم ضعيفة لسبب أو لآخر من النباتات الآمنة و المقوية للمناعة البيلسان/البشام، أوراق الزيتون، الثوم و الفطر الطبي ولاننسى العسل ومنتجاته مثل العكبر و حبوب اللقاح و غذاء الملكات .. فيه ناس يعملون مع الجمهور كثير أو يتعاملون مع المرضى أو المدرسين و المدرسات فتلقاهم كل يوم والثاني مريض .. تقوم بخلط مستخلص البشام مع أوراق الزيتون وتشرب كل يوم قطارة على معدة فارغة مع نصف كاس موية بالإضافة لما تستخدمه من عسل أو مكمل غذائي خاصة فيتامين سي و دي وراح إن شاء الله تشوف نتيجة.

Great Product, and Potent

Posted by 5721877217519016967 on Jan 21, 2016

Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting

Helps with flu and colds

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 01, 2013

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Mar 27, 2012

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2993718 on Oct 28, 2011

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

Olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Oct 05, 2011

Tastes great. I like it.

This is the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer2304805 on Mar 19, 2011

Our family uses this. We love it

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »