Nature's Answer, Organic Red Clover Tops, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by sweden on Feb 07, 2011

Just OK. You need to take 6 of this caps every day, making these more expensive than you might think. I've been testing these with the Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules and find that Nature's Way works MUCH better at reducing hot flashes--and I need to take only 2 caps per day.

Nature's Answer Organic Red Clover Tops

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Feb 05, 2011

I like that it's organic, manufactured GMP, and cheap. I've only been taking it for about a week, but it seems okay. Red clover is supposed to be good for cleaning the blood, and might also protect against MSG(monosodium glutamate).

good product

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012

Nature's answer is a good brand, and has excellent prices. I use this to combat hot flashes and it is also a good blood cleanser and mildly calming. I also mix it in a homemade blend of herbs i make for my dog, who has allergies, as it helps to keep her blood clean, reducing toxins and aiding in allergy control.

Perfect.

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 14, 2011

Have used a couple bottles now and won't be without it. Seems very gentle support for women's issues.

Red clover

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been using this product for cleansing my blood to assist in keeping my skin clear...and it has been working great....it is beneficial taking in combination with burdock root for cleansing with no side effects....i would recommend for taking for the purposes i described.....if you have taken antibotics and other remedies for acne that i have tried with limited results......this is a winner!!

No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 18, 2008

Good for menopausal problems and problems due to high testosterone in women. By user in Sweden.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Feb 18, 2009

it works for hot flashes.

happy hormones

Posted by Reviewer2214812 on May 02, 2009

I have just started them but I can already sense an improvement in how I feel

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2266459 on Jan 11, 2008

This is a great product if you're suffering from night sweats and chronic acne like I was. I'm now off the antibiotics I was taking for the acne and I have no more night sweats.

Nature's Answer, Organic Red Clover Tops, 90 Veggie Caps (NTA-16314)

Posted by Reviewer2463413 on Feb 23, 2011