Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1125289 on Oct 11, 2008

I take this (2 caps) at night (about half an hour before I go to bed) for a good night's sleep. Was experiencing lots of sleeping problems before. Sleep much better now. Absolutely no side-effects in the morning.

helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2247325 on Dec 11, 2007

I've been using this product for a while to help with anxiety. I have found it to be helpful without side effects of prescription drugs.

Not very potent!

Posted by Reviewer1251870 on Feb 08, 2008

I have taken this herb as a liquid extract and it was much more powerful than this. I can hardly feel this product at all. Then again the liquid extract method might have more of a direct impact.

mild calming effects

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Mar 01, 2008

very mild calming effects. Nice to take the edge off. I use it before bed.

PASSIONFLOWER

Posted by Reviewer2628141 on Mar 11, 2008

WORKS GOOD IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING

not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer2505381 on Feb 27, 2011

The concentration is not strong enough to work for sleep or relaxation.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

For the price this product is pretty good. Sometimes I take more than the recommended dosage but it definitely takes the edge off anxiety....I use it to counter balance my caffeine intake.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1647646 on Jul 21, 2008

This product is very relaxing, and the quality seems consistent from pill to pill.

Very good sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer2820205 on Jan 16, 2009

I had been taking a prescription anti-anxiety and absolutely hated the side effects. I found this product upon my search for anti-anxietys/sleep aids. It does help to relax and aids in sleeping without the nasty side effects that the prescription drugs offer. It's also non-habit forming, which is a plus.It isn't as strong as the prescription ones are, but it certainly does the job. I will continue to order.

Improved sleep

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 18, 2010

After 3 days my sleep improved with less waking through the night. Happy with product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »