Natural Sleep Inducer

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Apr 21, 2010

I have found that the Passionflower extract is much more powerful than just a tea or capsule form. I have trouble sleeping at night and have discovered a great way to help me with that problem. About an hour before going to bed I brew a nice cup of Chamomile tea and add the Passionflower extract to the tea brew. I have found that my sleep is deeper and longer now and most definitely attribute it to the combination above.

Best Nervine around

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Passionflower is a great nervine that was introduced to me by an herbalist I was learning from. After a stressful day or when you need to sleep but can't, I mix 1 teabag of chamomile with 1 teabag of passionflower. If you are using a tincture, 15 drops would be sufficient. It works as good as a glass of wine. A also use it when I feel a migraine coming on. great product.

Good for anxiety and general nervousness...

Posted by Reviewer2237913 on Jul 11, 2011

This supplement has helped me immensely with managing my anxiety levels. I take the amount recommended on the bottle, and I can definitely feel the results - not sedated, just a little more relaxed and less prone to overreacting when faced with everyday stresses.

Quiets my mind!

Posted by Reviewer3006882 on Oct 05, 2012

Today I was suffering from bad anxiety due to stress at work. I mixed 15 drops of this alcohol-free extract into a bottle of spring water. To me it tastes a bit like raisins. By the time I finished the bottle, a sense of calm and most of all a QUIET mind came over me. I was no longer checking my symptoms as I normally do when anxiety is rearing its ugly head. I wouldn't say it makes me drowsy, just relaxed. I'm sure if I used more it would have a more drowsy effect. 15 drops works perfect for day time use! I love this stuff and I would buy again from iHerb. Amazing fast shipping and super low prices!

dog aggression

Posted by Reviewer1228778 on Jan 04, 2010

I purchased this item for my 8 month old puppy who is having aggression problems relating to a traumatic experience. This herb was recommended in a behavior book for dogs with fear related issues . It has only been about two weeks so far, and I have seen some improvements and her training is going much better. This alcohol-free tincture is perfect for pets.

One of the best sleep aids.

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on May 25, 2009

This is my favorite sleep aid (and I've tried many at iHerb), in combination with Natrol Melatonin 3mg. Many natural sleep aids give me a headache the next day, or a "sleep hangover". Nature's Answer Passionflower extract gives me a pleasant sleep (with lots of dreams, it seems), and the next day I have no headache or sleep hangover. I combine this with Natrol 3mg Melatonin (Natrol seems to release more slowly than some other brands, and therefore doesn't fizzle out after 4 or 5 hours like with some others).

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3064745 on May 25, 2009

This is really good at night in warm water before bed as it really calms me down and helps me sleep better.

great for anxiety and sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Aug 04, 2010

You don't need a lot, start with just a few drops. I take a few in the morning and about twice as much before bedtime and I sleep well throughout the entire night. good stuff. shipping and delivery from iHerb always A+

very good for its purpose

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Jan 18, 2012

this will help you go to sleep better, but I wouldn't use it as an anxiety aid as I find it to be too sedating. It's also very good for you as well if you look into the research.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1619848 on Apr 26, 2010

I have been trying a few different brands of passion flower extract. So far this one taste better than the rest but not as strong. However, I might just been getting use to it at is not as strong as first time use. It does help me sleep a lot better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »