Helped me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1935950 on Dec 14, 2007

I took about a dropper before bed and was out like a light all night. Even the cats on the bed didn't bother me! It has a rather strong taste, something like thick licorice.

quick acting

Posted by Reviewer2247325 on Dec 11, 2007

I use this product to help with anxiety. I also use the capsules, but the tinctures work quicker. I keep this in my pocketbook for those times that I might need some quick help.

ok, but doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Feb 08, 2009

I guess the years that I have taken prescription sleep aids and anti-anxiety meds have prohibited me from benefiting from passionflower. It's too bad; I've been searching for a way to sleep at night without the need for chemicals.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1102231 on Jan 27, 2010

After just a couple of days I felt calmer, slept better, and considerably reduced my anxiety.

peaceful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2669925 on Jan 23, 2008

I use it only at night for a restful night's sleep.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1283569 on Oct 02, 2011

It's effective but taste is bad

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer1105426 on Feb 26, 2012

Effective, but the taste is unpleasant. Will still repurchase, but in the larger size next time!

same

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Jul 04, 2008

Helps me when I can't quite get to sleep. Great price/fast ship.

Helps us

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Feb 06, 2015

Cases of anxiety really relaxing

Useful for Anxiety

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Nov 13, 2016

I purchased this after reading another review where it was being used as a replacement for Ativan/Lorazepam. It does work! Not for extreme attacks - for that I still turn to my prescription. But for low-grade or when I start to feel one come on, this works very well. Helps when I start feeling my heart pounding or beating fast. Because it is alcohol free I can put and keep a dropperful or two under my tongue (acts fastest this way) for several minutes. I also use it at night, along with kava, to help me sleep - that's when my anxiety seems to come on the worst. Does it taste pleasant? No :-) But, then no herbal things do. If you are used to taking tinctures you won't find this any worse than any other (and probably slightly better - it has now become the taste of 'aaahhhh'). If you are trying to limit the medication I noted above I suggest giving it a try - you might find it just what the doctor didn't order!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »