Pau D'Arco

Posted by Reviewer2760454 on Apr 27, 2012

This is a great product. It kills candida on contact and cleans up the liver. I will always use this product. It also kills viruses.

So so...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 03, 2013

Firstly, my concerns go to capsule which is from "Other Ingredients": vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate I think. Capsule smells chemic to me and is some kind of irritative. Secondly, our family was Cat's claw fans, it helped us very much, we swear by it. But I have read a lots of opinions and reviews about Pau D'Arco and gave it a try. Not impressed. Yesterday I felt cold inside, took Moringa and 2 capsules of this. Today again took 2 capsules of this and no effect. I am feeling weak, my nose is running. I know that Cat's claw would help, but not this. My man is also sick already for few days, 6 capsules Pau D'Arco a day do little job. Cat's Claw is the one and only, going back to it.

no 1 for us

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015

this is the No 1 in our family first aid kit in almost all situations then health problems occur

good product

Posted by Reviewer1452698 on Nov 12, 2009

Had ringworm that kept spreading. Now its gone

My savior from Candida!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've had Candida for years and I took all kinds of medicine and even tried Now Food's Candida Support and wasn't really getting anywhere with this sensitive issue. Finally tried Pau D'Arco - 3 pills in the morning, 3 in the evening as a tea (opened capsules and put the contents to boiled water) and I saw after a couple of days that candida signs have reduced a lot!!!!! I'm also coupling it with Olive extract to get rid of it completely... So still taking them together. I tend to want less of sugary food so think it's a sign of candida improvement!!! Please rate my review if it helped you to make a decision :)

For dermatitis

Posted by 4844395633340758181 on Dec 07, 2015

I have been battling with red and itchy dermatitis 2.5 yrs and haven't found anything that soothes it. Even hormone creams only alleviate the itching, but don't cure or take away redness. No one has found a reason or a cure... until now! I am on day 9 and my skin is almost cleared! I take as recommended, twice daily 2 capsules. I am so happy. No nausea or side effects. Dry mouth maybe so drink more water. I wish everyone with dermatitis or unknown rashes would try this.

Diana

Posted by 4944623207248459254 on Nov 28, 2014

Excellent natural antibiotic, repeated. Labai veiksmingas naturalus antibiotikas

Great!!!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Sep 21, 2013

Very good for my candida!

a good product

Posted by Reviewer1869883 on Dec 02, 2010

I'm using it for a yeast infection and it seems to be effective - I can see some improvement. I must admit though that I'm using it in combination with other things such as caprylic acid.

Used for Years

Posted by Reviewer2466483 on Mar 14, 2011

I have used Pau D'Arco for years. For me, it keeps my yeast infections away. Have not had one since I started taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »