Absolutely disgusting

Posted by 4875796870246000549 on Aug 26, 2015

Honestly, I don7t know which is worse-terrible smell or terrible taste. I`m frequent buyer of organic stuff,but this is...run to the hills!

Didn't like!

Posted by swinginstars on Feb 17, 2015

I liked Nature's Answer "Cool Mint" toothpaste so I thought I would try another one which would taste like cinnamon. Nothing close at all! The taste was horrible and I didn't feel this toothpaste really cleaned my teeth... I had to brush them several times hoping to start feeling freshness in my mouth. It doesn't foam almost at all. Just threw it out finally...

not very good

Posted by 4902619494050835475 on Dec 05, 2014

It tastes nice but my teeth don't feel clean afterwards and it doesn't create any foam.

The worst toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Jan 27, 2014

It's ok that it doesn't foam, it drips all around when I'm brushing with it and it simply melts away. I've to squeeze 2x for every brushing and each time, use a lot of it to make up for all the melted one. Other non-foaming toothpaste are not as terrible as this e.g Weleda's. I'd never ever buy this again.

Oh god no!

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

Too liquid, so hard too use! But taste good.

toothpaste

Posted by 5350533290180991613 on Aug 26, 2013

i don't know

watery

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 21, 2013

Cleans teeth but you have to reapply during brushing because it is so watery it doesn't stay on the toothbrush. Also the taste is a chalky mint, it is hard to detect the cinnamon.

I dont know

Posted by 4668568061698603675 on Aug 18, 2013

I didnt used yet... Im finishing other first

DISGUSTING, dirt-like, WORST!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 07, 2013

OMG...this is seriously the worst freakin' toothpaste I've ever tried. First of all, you need a LOT of it to get any brushing action, even though the directions say to use a "pea sized amount as this is concentrated." It's NOT. This doesn't foam up AT ALL so it's like brushing with a liquid. Also, it's totally brown because of the cinnamon, I guess, but you end up drooling the toothpaste out and staining the sink. It's so horrible.

Wow- not for me

Posted by 5727975173840722938 on Jul 30, 2013

I just can't get my head around beige toothpaste. Also I'm used to lather or foaming and this toothpaste doesn't do that. I also do not care for the taste, which is, while not entirely unpleasant, weird. Lastly this toothpaste is really runny/watery once you've started brushing with it and I find I have to really lean over the sink as the beige toothpaste runs all the heck over the place. Having said all that, I cannot be sure it's not working. My teeth do seem white and clean but this toothpaste is so unusual that I've only been using it at night- I use another brand in the morning.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »