Nature's Answer, PerioBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste with CoQ10, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 15, 2013

Our family likes it and we are thankful for PerioBrite Natural production overall. This toothpaste is pretty mild, taste is good, not obtrusive, just it could foam a little bit more. Ingredients are amazing, it was priced only 1 USD as I have bought it, so we won this time!

Fluoride,SLS etc' free...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have the deepest respect for this company but after trying this toothpaste for 2 weeks i am back to my homemade toothpowder based mostly on baking soda which i find much better as a tooth cleanser,anyway if you still won't give up toothpastes may i recommend the "Cool Mint" from this same company.important to mention that regardless of taste both products are free from fluoride,sls and other body contaminants that somehow usually appear in today's toothpastes...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

DISGUSTING, dirt-like, WORST!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 07, 2013

OMG...this is seriously the worst freakin' toothpaste I've ever tried. First of all, you need a LOT of it to get any brushing action, even though the directions say to use a "pea sized amount as this is concentrated." It's NOT. This doesn't foam up AT ALL so it's like brushing with a liquid. Also, it's totally brown because of the cinnamon, I guess, but you end up drooling the toothpaste out and staining the sink. It's so horrible.

Wow- not for me

Posted by 5727975173840722938 on Jul 30, 2013

I just can't get my head around beige toothpaste. Also I'm used to lather or foaming and this toothpaste doesn't do that. I also do not care for the taste, which is, while not entirely unpleasant, weird. Lastly this toothpaste is really runny/watery once you've started brushing with it and I find I have to really lean over the sink as the beige toothpaste runs all the heck over the place. Having said all that, I cannot be sure it's not working. My teeth do seem white and clean but this toothpaste is so unusual that I've only been using it at night- I use another brand in the morning.

The worst toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Jan 27, 2014

It's ok that it doesn't foam, it drips all around when I'm brushing with it and it simply melts away. I've to squeeze 2x for every brushing and each time, use a lot of it to make up for all the melted one. Other non-foaming toothpaste are not as terrible as this e.g Weleda's. I'd never ever buy this again.

watery

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 21, 2013

Cleans teeth but you have to reapply during brushing because it is so watery it doesn't stay on the toothbrush. Also the taste is a chalky mint, it is hard to detect the cinnamon.

Oh god no!

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

Too liquid, so hard too use! But taste good.

BEST !

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 10, 2013

taste and effect

Excellent toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 01, 2013

We bought a few tubes of this. and now want to have it always on hand Wonderful product. Use it regularly to help take off plaque. After surgery at Americak BioDental clinic near San Diego (really really good, best materials, holistic, one third the price look them up) both my wife and I use this every day. A little goes a long way. So happy iHerb carries it. Check out the other Perio products espeicially the mouthwash.

good

Posted by Reviewer1449061 on Nov 17, 2013

good