Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Looks like Poop

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

Has the appearance and texture of poop. Consistency in mouth is very thin, turns watery too quickly. Doesn't taste very good either. Pretty costly for an unpleasant product. Has a big informational insert and a billion ingredients, but won't get again. You can make homemade toothpaste much cheaper that works better (combine baking soda and coconut oil and whatever flavor you like - thick consistency very similar to commercial brands).

Fluoride free

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jul 27, 2013

Refreshing and healthy.

Has all the right ingredients, none of the bad

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 29, 2013

I wouldn't use any other toothpaste after trying this one. Very good for the mouth, cleans my teeth.

Best toothpaste so far!

Posted by 5062007406991354994 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so very pleased with this toothpaste! I love the taste; you can taste the cinnamon and it's a bit on the sweet side but still minty; not too much of both and I love that. It doesn't foam, but for me that is ok since I am already used to non-foaming toothpaste. I chose this one because there is no fluoride, sls and all the other synthetic garbage in it and instead has got great natural ingredients. This is for me the best toothpaste so far and that for a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again!

positively surprised!

Posted by KaliMa on Aug 06, 2013

Bought this because of the $1 first time purchase. I've tried dusins of natural toothpastes the last ten years and since my fave (vogel's) is discontinued I was thrilled to find out how much I love this one. I was sceptical because of previously bad experience with overwhelming cinnamon in other toothpastes, but this one has a nice subtle taste! Will order again for sure