Free of Harmful Chemicals - Safer to use

Posted by teacup on Aug 10, 2015

Not a bunch of fake sugar and other ingredients for the jaded people. The taste and consistency of this toothpaste takes a little time to get used to. Look up the ingredients of other toothpastes and learn why this one is SAFER for you and your family and better for you too.

Really Whitens Teeth! :)

Posted by 5551692137799836365 on Aug 03, 2016

Really helped to whiten my teeth and also heal my sensitive gums and teeth! Love Periobrite's line of toothpaste with Cinnamint being the best if you are aftering whiter and brighter teeth! :D

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

Fluoride free toothpaste, that cleans the teeth. No it does not lather like traditional fluoride toothpaste. I prefer PerioBrite's cool mint taste over this flavor.

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste with CoQ10, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 15, 2013

Our family likes it and we are thankful for PerioBrite Natural production overall. This toothpaste is pretty mild, taste is good, not obtrusive, just it could foam a little bit more. Ingredients are amazing, it was priced only 1 USD as I have bought it, so we won this time!

DISGUSTING, dirt-like, WORST!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 07, 2013

OMG...this is seriously the worst freakin' toothpaste I've ever tried. First of all, you need a LOT of it to get any brushing action, even though the directions say to use a "pea sized amount as this is concentrated." It's NOT. This doesn't foam up AT ALL so it's like brushing with a liquid. Also, it's totally brown because of the cinnamon, I guess, but you end up drooling the toothpaste out and staining the sink. It's so horrible.

Wow- not for me

Posted by 5727975173840722938 on Jul 30, 2013

I just can't get my head around beige toothpaste. Also I'm used to lather or foaming and this toothpaste doesn't do that. I also do not care for the taste, which is, while not entirely unpleasant, weird. Lastly this toothpaste is really runny/watery once you've started brushing with it and I find I have to really lean over the sink as the beige toothpaste runs all the heck over the place. Having said all that, I cannot be sure it's not working. My teeth do seem white and clean but this toothpaste is so unusual that I've only been using it at night- I use another brand in the morning.

The worst toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Jan 27, 2014

It's ok that it doesn't foam, it drips all around when I'm brushing with it and it simply melts away. I've to squeeze 2x for every brushing and each time, use a lot of it to make up for all the melted one. Other non-foaming toothpaste are not as terrible as this e.g Weleda's. I'd never ever buy this again.

watery

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 21, 2013

Cleans teeth but you have to reapply during brushing because it is so watery it doesn't stay on the toothbrush. Also the taste is a chalky mint, it is hard to detect the cinnamon.

Oh god no!

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

Too liquid, so hard too use! But taste good.

good

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013

It's a good substitute to standard toothpastes.