laba

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Laba zobupasta, ar kanēļa garšu.

Does seem to whiten a little.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

Good taste and a little whitening effect.

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer2331355 on Feb 18, 2015

In this household I'm the primary user of this product, which I really like. It is sooo pleasant to use compared to what some of the reviews, I had read before hand, said. Apparently the taste for some is a little "herbie." I have so far ordered this product twice and the consistency was slightly different, as was advised in advance, but it tasted just fine to me both times. There are several flavors to choose from and I chose "Cinnamint," which to me tasted like a suave blend of cinnamon and mint.. Imagine that. More importantly this toothpaste Works. My teeth always feel clean and smooth after each brushing and they're Not turning yellow. Also, I think this same brand's mouthwash is very good and refreshing and really compliments this toothpaste. I'm needing to place another order of both in my next purchase.

Didn't like!

Posted by swinginstars on Feb 17, 2015

I liked Nature's Answer "Cool Mint" toothpaste so I thought I would try another one which would taste like cinnamon. Nothing close at all! The taste was horrible and I didn't feel this toothpaste really cleaned my teeth... I had to brush them several times hoping to start feeling freshness in my mouth. It doesn't foam almost at all. Just threw it out finally...

Yummy and Healthy What! Mild flavor

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015

The Whole family loved this one, Not overbearing tastes, Whole mouth feels amazing. Brush and gargle with it.

Rating

Posted by 4872487788773837682 on Jan 20, 2015

very good

Big disappointment!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Jan 14, 2015

Bought this when it was on offer so I thought I'd try it. Was very disappointed. It tastes like a old ashtray and does not foam at all, only flows in coarse brown flows out of the mouth. The worst is that it does not do anything for oral hygiene. Every time I have used this I have been told by my daughter that I have a terrible breath. So now I have stopped using it.

really good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 03, 2015

This is now my first choice for toothpaste. This product has both CoQ10 and Folic Acid added to its natural ingredients. There is not a lot of glycerin in this product, which I read encourages cavities because it coats the teeth (especially at night) and therefore does not allow the mouth to clean itself while you sleep. It tastes really good and I feel good using it as I get the extra benefits of CoQ10 and Folic Acid.

perio brite

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Jan 02, 2015

love it. when i have used my supply i will be ordering more

|:)-><

Posted by 5504938336564826610 on Dec 19, 2014

Actually it is a totally different experience than commercial toothpaste, nice soft taste, not foamy as commercial, no after use burning sensation as commercials. About long time benefits, I cannot tell, I will let you know in 25 years from now!