Fluoride,SLS etc' free...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have the deepest respect for this company but after trying this toothpaste for 2 weeks i am back to my homemade toothpowder based mostly on baking soda which i find much better as a tooth cleanser,anyway if you still won't give up toothpastes may i recommend the "Cool Mint" from this same company.important to mention that regardless of taste both products are free from fluoride,sls and other body contaminants that somehow usually appear in today's toothpastes...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

Fluoride free toothpaste, that cleans the teeth. No it does not lather like traditional fluoride toothpaste. I prefer PerioBrite's cool mint taste over this flavor.

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste with CoQ10, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 15, 2013

Our family likes it and we are thankful for PerioBrite Natural production overall. This toothpaste is pretty mild, taste is good, not obtrusive, just it could foam a little bit more. Ingredients are amazing, it was priced only 1 USD as I have bought it, so we won this time!

whitening toothpaste

Posted by revitalbar on Aug 18, 2013

It actually works! my teeth are whiter! and i really like the taste and feel it cleans the teeth very good. the only thing i don't like is the color which is brown... i guess you can get use to it.

good 4 my family

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on Nov 28, 2013

we give it 4 star because the taste is not as good as we expect it, but is doing a very good job cleaning the teeth's. I will buy it again because the taste is not what i want in a toothpaste but to clean my teeth's and gum's.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 22, 2013

It doesn't foam very much, the taste is nice, but the whitening effect is yet to happen. Maybe after I finish the tube.

a good toothpaste

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013

good ingredients. nice fresh flavour

nuce

Posted by 5163888945622693885 on Oct 23, 2013

nice

Good product but the taste :(

Posted by Revron on Jan 06, 2014

Very good product - in theory. But it stained my toothbrush and the electric brushheads. And the taste is .... Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

Bien, pero prefiero otras

Posted by Beatriz on Jan 17, 2014

Deja un gran frescor en la boca, sin embargo prefiero otras pastas de dientes que he probado de iHerb (ver mi perfil de reviews).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »