Nature's Answer, PerioBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste with CoQ10, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 15, 2013

Our family likes it and we are thankful for PerioBrite Natural production overall. This toothpaste is pretty mild, taste is good, not obtrusive, just it could foam a little bit more. Ingredients are amazing, it was priced only 1 USD as I have bought it, so we won this time!

Fluoride,SLS etc' free...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have the deepest respect for this company but after trying this toothpaste for 2 weeks i am back to my homemade toothpowder based mostly on baking soda which i find much better as a tooth cleanser,anyway if you still won't give up toothpastes may i recommend the "Cool Mint" from this same company.important to mention that regardless of taste both products are free from fluoride,sls and other body contaminants that somehow usually appear in today's toothpastes...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

Fluoride free toothpaste, that cleans the teeth. No it does not lather like traditional fluoride toothpaste. I prefer PerioBrite's cool mint taste over this flavor.

mild tasting

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

very mild light mint so might b suitable for kids personally prefer something mintier n stronger

Very good product!

Posted by 5266749225772095934 on Aug 12, 2013

I love the fact that this toothpaste is all natural and has so many ingredients in it that are wonderful for you. The taste is ok--I would've given it 5 stars if the taste was better, but I'm willing to put up with that for the benefits of this toothpaste. I hated using the commercial mainstream, popular toothpastes with all the garbage in it, especially fluoride. This does a great job and what's also good is you barely need to use anything! Just about the size of a pea because it's very concentrated. It's great!

works well

Posted by 5702927622284963875 on Jul 21, 2013

once you get over the feeling of brushing your teeth with makeup (it's brown!) you see that it actually works. there is a very-clean sensation. the taste is not that bad either.

Good taste

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 24, 2013

I like the taste of this brown toothpaste and it cleans the teeth. Good ingredients too, but I prefer some fluorid in my toothpaste. Bougth this at $1 to try it and would recommend it if you want a toothpaste without fluorid.

좋은듯 하지만....

Posted by 5265251983917540105 on Jul 28, 2013

좋기는 한듯해요... 그런데 거품이 하나도 안나서 칫솔질을 하면서 치약이 뚝뚝 떨어진다는....^^:; 익숙해지면 좋을듯 하나 저는 또 사용할지는 모르겠어요.

GOOD

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jul 29, 2013

not bad

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Jul 30, 2013

Can't say if it really whitens as we've not used it for long but it certainly tastes and smells nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »