Free of Harmful Chemicals - Safer to use

Posted by teacupLA on Aug 10, 2015

Not a bunch of fake sugar and other ingredients for the jaded people. The taste and consistency of this toothpaste takes a little time to get used to. Look up the ingredients of other toothpastes and learn why this one is SAFER for you and your family and better for you too.

laba

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Laba zobupasta, ar kanēļa garšu.

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer2331355 on Feb 18, 2015

In this household I'm the primary user of this product, which I really like. It is sooo pleasant to use compared to what some of the reviews, I had read before hand, said. Apparently the taste for some is a little "herbie." I have so far ordered this product twice and the consistency was slightly different, as was advised in advance, but it tasted just fine to me both times. There are several flavors to choose from and I chose "Cinnamint," which to me tasted like a suave blend of cinnamon and mint.. Imagine that. More importantly this toothpaste Works. My teeth always feel clean and smooth after each brushing and they're Not turning yellow. Also, I think this same brand's mouthwash is very good and refreshing and really compliments this toothpaste. I'm needing to place another order of both in my next purchase.

Yummy and Healthy What! Mild flavor

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015

The Whole family loved this one, Not overbearing tastes, Whole mouth feels amazing. Brush and gargle with it.

Rating

Posted by 4872487788773837682 on Jan 20, 2015

very good

really good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 03, 2015

This is now my first choice for toothpaste. This product has both CoQ10 and Folic Acid added to its natural ingredients. There is not a lot of glycerin in this product, which I read encourages cavities because it coats the teeth (especially at night) and therefore does not allow the mouth to clean itself while you sleep. It tastes really good and I feel good using it as I get the extra benefits of CoQ10 and Folic Acid.

perio brite

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Jan 02, 2015

love it. when i have used my supply i will be ordering more

Toothpaste Cinamint

Posted by 4661574897301015835 on Dec 09, 2014

Top product

FREE of TOXIC industrial waste fluoride, thickeners and foaming agents

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

Tons of good stuff such as sodium bicarbonate, co-enzyme Q10 and folic acid. None of nasty stuff such as toxic fluoride, synthetic solvents, sodium-lauryl-sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 08, 2014

I like this better than my other toothpaste. Its natural and good for me

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »