Nature's Answer, PerioRub, For Tooth & Gum, Cool Mint, 1/2 oz (14.2 g)

This stuff is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Jan 25, 2011

I am so happy with PerioRub. Because of past health problems and lack of money for dental care I have pockets in my gums. My gums became irritated and swollen in one area, still not enough money for the dentist, and I used PerioRub. Within a day that area was better and I started rubbing it on all of my gums. They feel firm and much better after 3 days. It says you can use it as much as possible and I have put it on after I brush my teeth, 3X a day. It is a gel and I put a little bubble of it on a Q-tip and rub in on, changing Q-tips for each quarter section of my gums. The gel is a little firm so it doesn't just rub in, it might take a while or putting it on the end of my finger works better. I have also used the Perio tooth paste and mouth wash which is nice, but this is the best. I love the mint and love what it is doing to my gums!

Repeat buyer of this product

Posted by Reviewer2993460 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel does help with sensitive teeth, without numbing your nerves the way drugstore products do. The taste is fresh and natural, too. I use it as a toothpaste substitute sometimes.

Helps prevent infections.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Jun 28, 2009

I use Perio Rub for my children whose teeth are rotting out and to prevent infections as their baby teeth fall out and after they have teeth pulled. In fact, today, my 7-year old was putting PerioRub on her tooth that was loose. I also use their toothpaste and mouthwash.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2466877 on Dec 07, 2008

All of the Perobrite products are excellent!

Effective in combating gum problem

Posted by Reviewer2281839 on Apr 02, 2009

I have dry mouth and when it is allergy season, it become especially bad; I sleep with mouth breathing due to the stuffy nose. Immediately when I find the gum tenderness or bleeding, I apply the PerioRub to that part of the gum, message it with a small kid's toothbrush, the next day it is greatly improve.