お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Answer, PerioRub, For Tooth & Gum, Cool Mint, 1/2 oz (14.2 g)

This stuff is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Jan 25, 2011

I am so happy with PerioRub. Because of past health problems and lack of money for dental care I have pockets in my gums. My gums became irritated and swollen in one area, still not enough money for the dentist, and I used PerioRub. Within a day that area was better and I started rubbing it on all of my gums. They feel firm and much better after 3 days. It says you can use it as much as possible and I have put it on after I brush my teeth, 3X a day. It is a gel and I put a little bubble of it on a Q-tip and rub in on, changing Q-tips for each quarter section of my gums. The gel is a little firm so it doesn't just rub in, it might take a while or putting it on the end of my finger works better. I have also used the Perio tooth paste and mouth wash which is nice, but this is the best. I love the mint and love what it is doing to my gums!

Repeat buyer of this product

Posted by Reviewer2993460 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel does help with sensitive teeth, without numbing your nerves the way drugstore products do. The taste is fresh and natural, too. I use it as a toothpaste substitute sometimes.

Helps prevent infections.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Jun 28, 2009

I use Perio Rub for my children whose teeth are rotting out and to prevent infections as their baby teeth fall out and after they have teeth pulled. In fact, today, my 7-year old was putting PerioRub on her tooth that was loose. I also use their toothpaste and mouthwash.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2466877 on Dec 07, 2008

All of the Perobrite products are excellent!

Great Product for mouth injuries/dental work and Excellent Service from IHERB.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

I bought PerioRub after dental surgery when my dentist recommended a professional ointment to use on the extraction/bone graft site. I looked up the ingredients and found PerioRub to be IDENTICAL and probably made by the same company. Very inexpensive and does a great job at healing the delicate tissues in the mouth. I keep one in my purse to use on bug bites, cuts, etc. as an antibacterial because it has calendula in it. Easier than carrying a bottle a calendula oil. Another hint for mouth healing is to make a mouth rinse using about a tsp. of Pink Himalayan salt with a dropper full of Herb Pharm's Calendula Tincture to a cup of water. Swish gently several times a day for miraculous healing. And if you suffer from frequent itchy bug bites when hiking/camping, this solution will work wonders to calm the itch. Healing Herb's "5 Flower Remedy" (same formula as Rescue Remedy but lower price) will work well to keep the bite from itching and spreading.