Tingly but mild

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 10, 2010

Cute spicy flavor, not really freshening though. Maybe there are other benefits that will show up sometime... Anyway, if my gums will ever stop bleeding, I'll sure let you know!

refreshing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1546678 on Jun 04, 2010

we found it spicy comparing to a cool mint one of the same brand.

Like Better Than The Mint

Posted by Reviewer2416187 on Jul 11, 2010

My husband uses this everyday and prefers it over the mint.

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on May 28, 2011

This mouthwash is my favorite right now. It may not be the most popular or even the best tasting but I feel that it does something special for my oral health.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3262421 on Jan 31, 2012

It cleans effectively, but the cinnamon taste is overwhelming and it makes my tongue burn.

Great Product, but I recommend trying Cool Mint flavor instead

Posted by Reviewer2499339 on Aug 02, 2012

This product works incredibly well, but I know for a fact that many people will not like the overwhelming strength of the cinnamon flavor. It really burns and is incredibly hot, cool mint is much, much better.

Tastes so good I want to use it all day...

Posted by 5431745598813687278 on Jan 25, 2013

I have been using Estrella Mouth Rinse with HerbalBrite for awhile and am very happy with it. I bought this to use as an occasional alternative but I find myself using it more and more because it tastes so good. Really makes your mouth feel clean. All of the ingredients check out and Im a big fan of Periobrite toothpaste. I haven't used this product for that long so I can't give it a full 5 star endorsement but so far so good!

Excellent and strong

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on May 16, 2014

I really enjoyed this mouthwash, and you probably will too if you like cinnamon. The flavor is almost the same as cinnamon-flavored gum, and it's easily the strongest of the three varieties of this brand. Highly recommended!