Don't give up. Use with coconut oil. YUMMY!!

Posted by 5240635866157220934 on Apr 28, 2016

This is the perfect mouthwash. But, you must use it either very watered down, or even better is to use coconut oil. I put about a teaspoon of coconut oil to coat my tongue. Then I use a small amount of mouthwash, and swish around quickly. One bottle will last me about 7 months. The taste is wonderful, like I just ate a cinnamon cookie. Some people gag when they put straight coconut oil in their mouths. If that is you, then try putting the coconut oil under your tongue, then add a watered down (about 1/2 & 1/2) solution of the mouthwash. Soon, you will be able to coat your tongue with it. I have not been successful in mixing the two together ahead of time. To me, it's worth getting used to because PerioBrite has such great ingredients. There is no other product like it. I feel good about using it.

efficace

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

efficace

Going on my "purchase regularly" list

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Tastes great and really freshens breath!

Lovely

Posted by 4754453518526634383 on Oct 16, 2014

My all time favorite! Burns a little bit because of cinnamon,but does the job!

Fab

Posted by 5606716277590260182 on Sep 24, 2013

I love cinnamon flavor and I love this mouthwash. It tastes so good and I feel good about using it because it's natural. I don't know what the actual health benefits are of using a natural mouthwash versus something like Scope, but this stuff is great. I'll buy it again probably.

Great cinnamon taste!

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013

I truly enjoy the cinnamon aftertaste and this helps to keep my mouth fresh for quite a few hours (if I don't eat immediately of course). Good to know that there's numerous beneficial ingredients for gum health, and I find that it does help my receding gums by reducing the possibility of it getting swollen.

Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cinna Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Posted by 4900182416875196927 on Jul 30, 2013

goods

I recommends this

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

I use this as a rinse and in my water irrigator and recommend this! This last one is a bit strong as in spicy, so DILUTE before you use as a rinse!!

Caneeeeeela

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Ufff la primera vez el olor y sabor a canela me tiró para atrás, pero me está gustando más aún que el formato de menta. Genial y hace muy bien su trabajo. Repetiré sin duda.

Healthy mouth must

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 30, 2012

MMM, this is so nice you want to use it over and over. I use it after brushing but also keep a bottle in my desk at work to rinse when I want to. This brand in general is the most healthy for keeping your mouth clean. It's healed up my son in law's gums in only 6 months. I prefer alcohol free.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »