Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cinna Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Posted by 4900182416875196927 on Jul 30, 2013

goods

Intense Cinnamon Flavor Irritates Gums, Taste buds, Triggers Lichenoid Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2848293 on Mar 14, 2013

I purchased four bottles of this product, looking for a little variety after using the Cool Mint flavor religiously for several years. I was diagnosed with erosive oral lichen planus two years ago, and experienced positive results controlling the condition using the Cool Mint PerioWash to treat the condition without cortisol prescriptions. I decided to try the Cinna Mint flavor, not realizing that intense cinnamon flavorings as used in dental products, chewing gums, etc. have been documented to trigger lichenoid reactions. After using this product twice as directed, I began to notice that the lichen planus was flaring up, in addition to mouth sores cropping up over my gums, cheeks, and lips. Not realizing the connection of this product to the breakout, I used it a third time before bed, and woke the next morning with persisting aforementioned conditions, as well as inflamed taste buds. If you like strong cinnamon flavor in chewing gums and other dental products, and know your mouth can take it, this is probably a great product. (The flavor is delicious, even if too strong for me!) Definitely avoid at all costs if you have oral lichen planus -- go for the Cool Mint flavor instead!

I recommends this

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

I use this as a rinse and in my water irrigator and recommend this! This last one is a bit strong as in spicy, so DILUTE before you use as a rinse!!

Tastes so good I want to use it all day...

Posted by 5431745598813687278 on Jan 25, 2013

I have been using Estrella Mouth Rinse with HerbalBrite for awhile and am very happy with it. I bought this to use as an occasional alternative but I find myself using it more and more because it tastes so good. Really makes your mouth feel clean. All of the ingredients check out and Im a big fan of Periobrite toothpaste. I haven't used this product for that long so I can't give it a full 5 star endorsement but so far so good!

Caneeeeeela

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Ufff la primera vez el olor y sabor a canela me tiró para atrás, pero me está gustando más aún que el formato de menta. Genial y hace muy bien su trabajo. Repetiré sin duda.

I'm a big fan of cinnamon mouth washes but this is just WAY to strong

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Aug 13, 2012

I used the mint one and it was really good, and when I found out they also have a cinnamon one I was really excited! But this is just strong. After about 10-15 seconds I start to cry! Not a very enjoyable use.

Great Product, but I recommend trying Cool Mint flavor instead

Posted by Reviewer2499339 on Aug 02, 2012

This product works incredibly well, but I know for a fact that many people will not like the overwhelming strength of the cinnamon flavor. It really burns and is incredibly hot, cool mint is much, much better.

Healthy mouth must

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 30, 2012

MMM, this is so nice you want to use it over and over. I use it after brushing but also keep a bottle in my desk at work to rinse when I want to. This brand in general is the most healthy for keeping your mouth clean. It's healed up my son in law's gums in only 6 months. I prefer alcohol free.

Amazing !!!

Posted by Reviewer3333596 on May 12, 2012

This is an amazing product. Probably there is no match for it. It's 100% natural and has CoQ10 (really improves gum). It also tastes great. Even my 5year old nephew loved it. At the moment it's not available in Europe so I have it posted here by iHerb. Yes, it's that good. Thank you Nature's Answer. Thank you iHerb.

Great product without the chemicals!

Posted by RichardLee on Apr 17, 2012

Was suffering for 2 weeks unable to chew anything using affected tooth and gum area. Toothache and sore gum were gone after only using for 3 days. And bye-bye bad breath! Will sting a little if you have open wounds or ulcers but it is still better than the regular cheap chemical-laden mouthwashes.