Lovely taste

Posted by 4617404562322953782 on Jul 03, 2016

Does the job

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1922108 on Sep 20, 2010

I love this mouth wash. Really helps the breath and I feel like my teeth look whiter and gums are healthier.

Love it !

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Oct 17, 2011

I love this mouthwash. It's like that hot gum I use to chew but it's not as hot as I thought it was going to be from the reviews. I guess it depends on the person.

Great MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1957744 on Feb 10, 2012

Love it!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2009

Leaves my mouth feeling very refreshed. Has a lot of good ingredients in it. Cinnamon isnt too strong, yet strong enough to give me a good "wake up" in the morning.

efficace

Posted by Astaxanthine on Apr 08, 2016

efficace

Don't give up. Use with coconut oil. YUMMY!!

Posted by 5240635866157220934 on Apr 28, 2016

This is the perfect mouthwash. But, you must use it either very watered down, or even better is to use coconut oil. I put about a teaspoon of coconut oil to coat my tongue. Then I use a small amount of mouthwash, and swish around quickly. One bottle will last me about 7 months. The taste is wonderful, like I just ate a cinnamon cookie. Some people gag when they put straight coconut oil in their mouths. If that is you, then try putting the coconut oil under your tongue, then add a watered down (about 1/2 & 1/2) solution of the mouthwash. Soon, you will be able to coat your tongue with it. I have not been successful in mixing the two together ahead of time. To me, it's worth getting used to because PerioBrite has such great ingredients. There is no other product like it. I feel good about using it.

Love the taste; works well

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Feb 12, 2011

Love the taste; works well.

Going on my "purchase regularly" list

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Tastes great and really freshens breath!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Dec 23, 2010

I love this mouthwash. Great taste and really soothing for my gums.