Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Mouthwash is an important product along with tooth floss and toothpaste. Firstly, it contains all natural ingredients! No alcohol, chemicals, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, sodium lauryl sulphate or fluoride. Unlike those chemical mouthwashes like Listerine which makes me gag, wants to spit it out asap and rinse my mouth, the taste of this mouthwash makes it easy to swish for a long time. It is very refreshing and has a minty lemony sarsaparilla (remind me of sarsi or root beer soft drink) taste like. The fresh breath does not last too long though and won’t cover all strong food scent like garlic. Just like the other reviewer, I tend to get ulcer often but not much since using. I think the reason is due to the presence of probiotics. Just as probiotics plays an important role in digestive system, it is important in your mouth too for the same reason (actually, the mouth is part of the digestive system too). Conventional mouthwash always contains anti-bacteria chemicals to kill most of the bacteria, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to flourish. This in turn leads more bad breath, tooth decay and inflamed gum and lips, making you rinse more often and make it worse. Another point to note is that you do absorb glucose and nutrients via your mouth so if you swish with the chemicals, you are probably absorbing them too! (Just like how some medications are placed under the tongue etc). The suggested use is 2 capfuls. The cap is very small so 2 capfuls are not really much for you to swish around if you probably use more. As for me, I just directly “drink” from the bottle till I get enough for swishing. You will tend to use it up quite quickly this way. As for price, it’s not too expensive and worth it. The benefit is more visible in the long term. Check out my page for more reviews!

must have to keep dentist away

Posted by Reviewer3268719 on Sep 14, 2011

This has just about completely cured my periodontal disease. It burns some but does the job.

Love the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1309631 on Apr 23, 2008

Love the flavor and does make my dry mouth feel better even after a night of sleep. Will continue to purchase.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 17, 2008

This mouthwash really makes your mouth tingle and feel clean without the harsh alcohol feel of regular mouthwash. After 1 week I noticed the inflammation around my two troublesome crowns had subsided.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

This mouth wash have healed my strep throat too. Very nice taste. I had some part of my gums constantly inflamed, but now it calmed down. This bottle lasts for long, I dissolved it with water each time I flush my mouth and it was strong enough.