Favourite!

Posted by Krassy on Dec 14, 2013

Great, fresh, long-lasting taste and only natural ingredients! My favourite mouthwash!

Best mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Dec 09, 2013

Burns a little but really best wash EVER!

Really good stuff

Posted by tildenlee on Nov 30, 2013

My experience with PerioWash was a god one. It left my teeth and gums feeling great and my breath was fresh smelling. I wouldn't exactly say it had a cool mint smell or flavor, but it wasn't a bad smell or flavor. Just not minty. However, still worth the money and great for your gums and teeth.

Great product

Posted by 5187802402288357768 on Nov 23, 2013

I did not know the pain of the teeth and gums after using this product. I will make sure to always buy it

Fresh taste

Posted by 4648389838336582750 on Nov 21, 2013

Leaves me with a nice fresh taste in my mouth the natural way

Finally

Posted by 5154613562540212450 on Nov 19, 2013

I have finally found a mouthwash without flouride or SLS in it. I have perioral dermatitis and this mouthwash is refreshing!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Mouthwash is an important product along with tooth floss and toothpaste. Firstly, it contains all natural ingredients! No alcohol, chemicals, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, sodium lauryl sulphate or fluoride. Unlike those chemical mouthwashes like Listerine which makes me gag, wants to spit it out asap and rinse my mouth, the taste of this mouthwash makes it easy to swish for a long time. It is very refreshing and has a minty lemony sarsaparilla (remind me of sarsi or root beer soft drink) taste like. The fresh breath does not last too long though and won’t cover all strong food scent like garlic. Just like the other reviewer, I tend to get ulcer often but not much since using. I think the reason is due to the presence of probiotics. Just as probiotics plays an important role in digestive system, it is important in your mouth too for the same reason (actually, the mouth is part of the digestive system too). Conventional mouthwash always contains anti-bacteria chemicals to kill most of the bacteria, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to flourish. This in turn leads more bad breath, tooth decay and inflamed gum and lips, making you rinse more often and make it worse. Another point to note is that you do absorb glucose and nutrients via your mouth so if you swish with the chemicals, you are probably absorbing them too! (Just like how some medications are placed under the tongue etc). The suggested use is 2 capfuls. The cap is very small so 2 capfuls are not really much for you to swish around if you probably use more. As for me, I just directly “drink” from the bottle till I get enough for swishing. You will tend to use it up quite quickly this way. As for price, it’s not too expensive and worth it. The benefit is more visible in the long term. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great product

Posted by 5359065750775479301 on Nov 10, 2013

I have many gum issues.. Bleeding, puffiness , soreness etc. that pop up whenever I'm lazy with my dental routine. This mouthwash tastes great (herbal but fresh/clean) and prevents my bleeding and inflammation !

great

Posted by 5661462357613997933 on Nov 05, 2013

i'd like the taste

the best mouthwash I've tried

Posted by 4897508290438388967 on Nov 01, 2013

good mouthwash, has no alcohol in it, does job well