Love it

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 02, 2009

Really freshens my mouth, tastes good, feels so clean.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer2896426 on Apr 15, 2009

Product was shipped in a timely fashion and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely shop at iHerb again.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Apr 18, 2009

Every bit as good as I expected!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 23, 2009

This is a fabulous product! I bought this because I have very sensitive teeth and receeding gums...although I have noticed the sensitivity is not being helped & might have increased a tiny bit, the overall cleaning and freshness that this delivers is amazing. I realize that I will always have trouble with sensitivity so I am NOT blaming the product at all...try this. OH, and I also had a very sore throat..I gargled with this and was blown away by how quickly my throat healed. AND, I soaked a cut on my thumb in a solution of this and water and within minutes, the finger was no longer painful and the budding infection at the cut was gone! AMAZING..miracle product! And, good, no GREAT price.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3122834 on Apr 23, 2009

Very good product! Works really well & also prevents plaque buildup, especially when used before bed. I used it along with the toothpaste to help with gun issues. It did the trick. Highly recommended!!!!!

Minty Fresh!

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009

I really like this. I had oral surgery and started to get a dry socket until I started swishing with this.

No More Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer1642947 on May 07, 2009

I first tried this mouthwash about 5 months ago. I like that its so mild, but surprisingly effective in addressing dry mouth and foul breath. My problems in this area weren't severe, but I tired of the alcohol-laden over the counter mouth washes and thought I'd give it a try. I love it and will order again.

mouthwash that doesn't burn

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on May 07, 2009

Mild tasting mouthwash that leaves my breath feeling clean. Goes well with Nature's Answer toothpaste.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on May 08, 2009

Very good formula with the right herbs to sooth gums, temporarily relieve toothache pain, and it's not over powering you with mint.

The Best stuff!