leave a strong disgusting oregano taste of mouth !

Posted by onemorechance on Oct 31, 2013

.The bottle says it has cool mint flavour,but mine has oregano taste!!.It contains oregano cinnamon,clove... but I can't detect anything but oregano .I have to rinse out my mouth after using mouthwash or chew a chewing gum . If you are looking for a natural mouthwash,and love oregano taste it's ok but for me its disgustind and nauseating.

Healthier gums and teeth

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

This is my favorite mouthwash. It has gum strengthening CoQ10, and bacteria fighting herbs like oregano, cinnamon, thyme, goldenseal, grapefruit seed and cloves. It has calming and healing herbs like chamomile and calendula. It has breath sweetening herbs like peppermint and eucalyptus. It tastes great, fights and relieves dry mouth. It is the best mouthwash I have discovered so far.

Works well

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Oct 22, 2013

It's always hard to be sure with preventatives like this, but I feel safe saying that I had fewer problems using this than with other brands like Listerine. The taste is also pretty good! I can't use it to gargle, though, because it makes me lose my voice.

Healthy Oral Hygiene Promotes Healthy Heart

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 16, 2013

I cannot find anything close to this product in all the pharmacies I have searched in my city - alcohol-free, artificial color-free, artificial sweetener-free, artificial fragrance-free, preservative-free, chemical-free. It actually removes tea and coffee stains as well! Wish it comes in travel-size too. I highly recommend this product for better oral hygiene, especially for people with dry-mouth, gum problem or ear-nose-throat complaints.

Perfect

Posted by 5566986747190377916 on Oct 15, 2013

perfect and great taste. I'll buy it

Remember to keep it cold

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Oct 12, 2013

Great product!

Oooo it tingles

Posted by 5460085017575729145 on Oct 09, 2013

Fantastic. Hard to believe it is all natural with the fresh tingly effect - but it is!!! Way better then commercial chemical ones and way more tasty.

Free Alcohol mouth wash

Posted by 4925136676314481792 on Oct 08, 2013

I use this mouthwash with same brand tooth paste (nice combination). They are not too strong minty which is great for me.

3 stars

Posted by 5600020897301354966 on Oct 06, 2013

Good product but wish it is sold in a bigger bottle.

Good Stuff C'est si bon. Ist sehr gut.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Oct 05, 2013

My wife loves this stuff. We are using it in the months after a lot of holistic dental work at American Bio Dental in Tijuana. Teeth don't hurt, and mouth feels clean. Other Nature's Answer items good, too.