Works great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Aug 27, 2009

My husband had some dental issues that the dentist wanted to scrape his gums etc. and I thought that is just horrible and painful so I did some searching and found this product and the Nature's Answer Periobrite toothpaste and added taking COQ10 internally and he has greatly improved. Symptoms gone and sensitivity too....We are so happy to not have to have the surgery. You really have to take your health into your own hands!

Simply superb

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 19, 2008

Noticable difference as far as overall health and appearance of both my teeth and especially of my gums since I began using this. Will continue to use this product indefinitely.

Nature's Answer Perio-Wash

Posted by Reviewer2326833 on Jun 01, 2008

If you're one of those persons who can't stand traditional alcohol-based mouthwash burning the sensitive spots inside your mouth, then this is the mouthwash for you. It is unabrasive, pleasant, and refreshing.

PerioWash Is the Best

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Sep 10, 2008

After decades of using Listerine, and trying natural ones, I finally found Periowash Mint! I now have used Periowash for a year. It is the only mouth wash I have tried that is refreshing and last.

I like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

My family has been using this mouthwash for about a year and I am pleased with it! I like its fresh taste, but I am especially pleased with its healthful herbs and CoQ10 that have improved my gum health. Now my gums are nice and pink and don't bleed every time I brush.

Helps prevent mouth ulcers.

Posted by Reviewer2107054 on Feb 13, 2009

I received a sample and was sold. I am on my second bottle in probably 6 months. I only have to use a tiny amount every day or two and I haven't had a canker sore/mouth ulcer since I began using it. Normally I get them 4-5 times a year. It is a great product and I am amazed at how long a bottle can last. Update: I hadn't been for a teeth cleaning in about 3-4 years and my hygienist said my gums were in amazing shape. I swear this is the reason for that. I am buying more and some of the toothpaste as well.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Oct 21, 2007

PerioWash is the perfect finish to my dental routine. Not only does it taste good, but I can rest assured knowing that it's alcohol-free (alcohol can contribute to receding gums) and has a complement of natural healing essential oils and herbs with chlorophyll for fresh breath. Pam, Health Food Store worker

Perio Mouth Wash

Posted by Reviewer1664536 on Dec 10, 2007

I have used this before I think it is okay. My favorite is Vita-Myr, is more superior, far more powerful in healing any dental issues.

Good and it's alcohol-free

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Dec 26, 2007

Very nice, mouth feels fresh and no "stinging" sensation. Used commercial ones which "stung" and left the inside of my mouth with flaking skin. Iherb's fast delivery is superb. Will buy again.

Wonderful products

Posted by Reviewer1674788 on Nov 08, 2007

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.