Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Mouthwash, Coolmint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Great mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

Really freshens breath and seems to really cleanse the mouth. If I use it at night, morning breath is at least only half as bad. UPDATE 7/5/12: About six months ago I had a root canal become infected and my jaw swelled up. I had a basic check up and sure enough my root canal has gone bad and I need it retreated. They prescribed medication to address the infection. I scrapped the medication and started gargling with PerioWash every day - I had gotten out of the habit of using it. It took the swelling and infection down. And while I am planning to get this taken care of in time, as long as I gargle every other day the tooth shows no signs of infection. If I let it go, the swelling comes back.

Can be Strong! Each batch seems to be different.

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

I like this one is better than the cinnamon flavor because the cinnamon flavor burned my mouth if I used it undiluted. It tastes like the periobrite toothpaste. It's strong and can still be overwhelming when gargling with it. I have found that some batches are overwhelmingly strong and some are just right. I'm not sure why there is such a difference. I'll by it again because I can't find anything better. I just wish they'd get their quality control together so the product is consistant.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

This mouth wash have healed my strep throat too. Very nice taste. I had some part of my gums constantly inflamed, but now it calmed down. This bottle lasts for long, I dissolved it with water each time I flush my mouth and it was strong enough.

PerioWash Is the Best

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Sep 10, 2008

After decades of using Listerine, and trying natural ones, I finally found Periowash Mint! I now have used Periowash for a year. It is the only mouth wash I have tried that is refreshing and last.

I like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

My family has been using this mouthwash for about a year and I am pleased with it! I like its fresh taste, but I am especially pleased with its healthful herbs and CoQ10 that have improved my gum health. Now my gums are nice and pink and don't bleed every time I brush.