periowash

Posted by 5007135516063239761 on Aug 14, 2014

7yo grandson can tolerate the flavor. Happy that the mouthwash doesn't burn his mouth.

Nice

Posted by 4720843721180414903 on Aug 03, 2014

Nice feeling!

Cool and Refreshing

Posted by 5058736365612544996 on Jul 29, 2014

2nd purchase for me... My family and I loved this. Love the fragrance. No 'burning' feeling unlike some other mouth wash. Will buy again.....

Way stronger than I expected

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Even though it's alcohol-free, the taste is very strong! Not just minty, but it also got an after taste that it's hard to describe. The mouthwash does make your mouth feel fresh and clean.

Good

Posted by 5367270955514056558 on Feb 25, 2014

It stung a little bit on my first couple of uses but now it doesn't. It's refreshing. I definitely prefer using this to conventional drug store mouthwash. Also, I like that only a small amount is needed meaning it will last longer. Will definitely repurchase.

GREAT!!

Posted by 5310150756789665035 on Jan 15, 2014

Great item except a little too hot for my tongue if I use 2 capful (as instructed on the label). So sometimes I uses only 1 capful and it's ok. Getting another new bottle since my current stock is finishing soon :D

Really good stuff

Posted by tildenlee on Nov 30, 2013

My experience with PerioWash was a god one. It left my teeth and gums feeling great and my breath was fresh smelling. I wouldn't exactly say it had a cool mint smell or flavor, but it wasn't a bad smell or flavor. Just not minty. However, still worth the money and great for your gums and teeth.

Works well

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Oct 22, 2013

It's always hard to be sure with preventatives like this, but I feel safe saying that I had fewer problems using this than with other brands like Listerine. The taste is also pretty good! I can't use it to gargle, though, because it makes me lose my voice.

Posted by 5684212592466689049 on Jul 19, 2013

I liked very much of the Mouthwash, but I thoght that it was more sweet-tasted. Dispite of that, I recommend a lot!!

Great Natural oral health product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I have used this product for about a year and my gum health is excellent. It is a cost effective way to help with and avoid gum and gum/tooth line issues. I have shared this with several friends and they have all enjoyed the improvements they have seen in their gum health. This is no substitute for good oral hygiene maintenance but it is an excellent adjunct to what you may already do. It may even prevent some expensive and painful periodontal work down the road. One of my friends is allergic to eucalyptus and can't use this so be aware of the ingredients before you use it. If you found this review of help, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews. By clicking on my handle name above, you will be directed there.