wonderful rinse

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008

Gives a slight sweet taste after a few mins of using. I really like this mouth wash and have told others about it. My husband is a mouth breather and he says that it helps with his dry mouth.

Nice and pleasing to us

Posted by Reviewer1627300 on Apr 14, 2011

I bought several bottles, (one for work, home and workouts). It comes in handy. Rather than chewing gum or taking endless breathmints, I use this to refresh my mouth.

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

Great product and great natural, safe ingredients.

PerioWash

Posted by Reviewer1580149 on Jan 20, 2008

One of the best mouth washes that I have used. My Mouth feels fresh and moist. The extensive list of ingredients, I feel, are conducive for healthy gums and teeth. Norm Koon

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1500744 on Dec 05, 2008

I was ordering some things and thought of my husband who was dealing with a weird spot on his tongue and had been using the stinky brown mouthwash to no avail. I bought him the Nature's Answer Periowash and after 2 rinses the spot was gone. It worked for his "too much citrus" cancer sores too. Great stuff!

Wonderful products

Posted by Reviewer1674788 on Nov 08, 2007

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.

Good and it's alcohol-free

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Dec 26, 2007

Very nice, mouth feels fresh and no "stinging" sensation. Used commercial ones which "stung" and left the inside of my mouth with flaking skin. Iherb's fast delivery is superb. Will buy again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Jan 24, 2010

Love the way this mouthwash tastes and feels. I will never go back to the drugstore mouthwashes again. Will def order again.

Refreshing

Posted by iherb on Mar 30, 2007

This product, unlike mass market brands, has a fresh and rather addictive result. highly recommended.

friskt - og uten alkohol

Posted by etiskhandel on Nov 27, 2012

Dette munnvannet er uten alkohol, som er en fordel! Det har en frisk smak, og jeg bruker det hver dag. Koster ca 39 kr, og det er en stor flaske.