Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Helps prevent mouth ulcers.

Posted by Reviewer2107054 on Feb 13, 2009

I received a sample and was sold. I am on my second bottle in probably 6 months. I only have to use a tiny amount every day or two and I haven't had a canker sore/mouth ulcer since I began using it. Normally I get them 4-5 times a year. It is a great product and I am amazed at how long a bottle can last. Update: I hadn't been for a teeth cleaning in about 3-4 years and my hygienist said my gums were in amazing shape. I swear this is the reason for that. I am buying more and some of the toothpaste as well.

A little goes a long way

Posted by MikeMember on May 27, 2008

This mouthwash is strong and effective so that I don't need to use much. And I always find it removes food particles that brushing misses.

PerioWash Is the Best

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Sep 10, 2008

After decades of using Listerine, and trying natural ones, I finally found Periowash Mint! I now have used Periowash for a year. It is the only mouth wash I have tried that is refreshing and last.

wonderful rinse

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008

Gives a slight sweet taste after a few mins of using. I really like this mouth wash and have told others about it. My husband is a mouth breather and he says that it helps with his dry mouth.

I like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

My family has been using this mouthwash for about a year and I am pleased with it! I like its fresh taste, but I am especially pleased with its healthful herbs and CoQ10 that have improved my gum health. Now my gums are nice and pink and don't bleed every time I brush.