PerioWash

Posted by Reviewer1580149 on Jan 20, 2008

One of the best mouth washes that I have used. My Mouth feels fresh and moist. The extensive list of ingredients, I feel, are conducive for healthy gums and teeth. Norm Koon

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1292763 on Feb 19, 2008

I LOVE THIS STUFF....IT IS REALLY IMPROVING MY GUMS AND I SLEEP WITHOUT THE DRYING EFFECT OF ALCOHOL WASHES.....

Refreshing

Posted by iherb on Mar 30, 2007

This product, unlike mass market brands, has a fresh and rather addictive result. highly recommended.

A little goes a long way

Posted by MikeMember on May 27, 2008

This mouthwash is strong and effective so that I don't need to use much. And I always find it removes food particles that brushing misses.

wonderful rinse

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008

Gives a slight sweet taste after a few mins of using. I really like this mouth wash and have told others about it. My husband is a mouth breather and he says that it helps with his dry mouth.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Nov 07, 2008

used in conjunction with the toothpaste and flossing had made cavities go into remission.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1500744 on Dec 05, 2008

I was ordering some things and thought of my husband who was dealing with a weird spot on his tongue and had been using the stinky brown mouthwash to no avail. I bought him the Nature's Answer Periowash and after 2 rinses the spot was gone. It worked for his "too much citrus" cancer sores too. Great stuff!

On a Whim - a Good one

Posted by Zambini on Mar 10, 2009

Added this to my cart on a whim. I've always like the idea of a mouthwash, but alcohol and fluoride are no-nos here. So, when I saw this, decided to try it. We really like the Periobrite toothpaste, and the mouthwash didn't let us down. It really does work against dry mouth too!! I usually wake up with dry mouth in the night or early morning, and didn't. I'd definitely recommend this product.

A great natural product!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 on Sep 12, 2010

It wasn't easy to hold this product in my mouth for 30 sec, so I unconsiously spit out within 10 sec because the taste was not that good. However, I will use it again because the product is trust-worthy and natural.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Jan 24, 2010

Love the way this mouthwash tastes and feels. I will never go back to the drugstore mouthwashes again. Will def order again.