July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Works great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Aug 27, 2009

My husband had some dental issues that the dentist wanted to scrape his gums etc. and I thought that is just horrible and painful so I did some searching and found this product and the Nature's Answer Periobrite toothpaste and added taking COQ10 internally and he has greatly improved. Symptoms gone and sensitivity too....We are so happy to not have to have the surgery. You really have to take your health into your own hands!

Great mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

Really freshens breath and seems to really cleanse the mouth. If I use it at night, morning breath is at least only half as bad. UPDATE 7/5/12: About six months ago I had a root canal become infected and my jaw swelled up. I had a basic check up and sure enough my root canal has gone bad and I need it retreated. They prescribed medication to address the infection. I scrapped the medication and started gargling with PerioWash every day - I had gotten out of the habit of using it. It took the swelling and infection down. And while I am planning to get this taken care of in time, as long as I gargle every other day the tooth shows no signs of infection. If I let it go, the swelling comes back.

Can be Strong! Each batch seems to be different.

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

I like this one is better than the cinnamon flavor because the cinnamon flavor burned my mouth if I used it undiluted. It tastes like the periobrite toothpaste. It's strong and can still be overwhelming when gargling with it. I have found that some batches are overwhelmingly strong and some are just right. I'm not sure why there is such a difference. I'll by it again because I can't find anything better. I just wish they'd get their quality control together so the product is consistant.

It was ok at first..

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Mar 21, 2011

then everytime i'd use it my gums would start bleeding... so i just stopped using it. Too bad too, it got really good reviews.

Helps prevent mouth ulcers.

Posted by Reviewer2107054 on Feb 13, 2009

I received a sample and was sold. I am on my second bottle in probably 6 months. I only have to use a tiny amount every day or two and I haven't had a canker sore/mouth ulcer since I began using it. Normally I get them 4-5 times a year. It is a great product and I am amazed at how long a bottle can last. Update: I hadn't been for a teeth cleaning in about 3-4 years and my hygienist said my gums were in amazing shape. I swear this is the reason for that. I am buying more and some of the toothpaste as well.