Good quality.

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on May 24, 2013

I love the flavor this mouthwash. It would be perfect if it didn't have glycerine.

Fairly good but not the best

Posted by rangja on Apr 29, 2013

my sister told me i smell like i have drank a cup of pepper still it works okay but it would have been great if the lid was twice larger which makes it more convenient than pouring twice, and also prevent frequent overflows.

Me gusta

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Refrescante, buen limpiador, pero prefiero el de canela y menta :)

Great Taste!

Posted by 5565819107372264853 on Oct 01, 2012

I'm about to buy my second bottle. I like the taste, ingredients and my mouth feels nice and fresh. After my next visit to the dentist I'll see what he says about my teeth and gums and if I get a good report will come back with 5 stars.

Veldig mild og fin munnskyll

Posted by rongsfavoritter on Jul 24, 2012

Er veldig fornøyd med denne. Er som sagt mild, men føler likevel at den renser godt.

A little hard on my sensitive gums

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 02, 2012

I like that Nature's Answer Periowash is alcohol-free, so it's less drying to my mouth. I appreciate many of the the ingredients, like Prickly Ash and Co–Q10 (great for gums) and antibacterial Oregano and Olive Leaf, as well as chlorophyll and other ingredients to freshen breath naturally. NO Sodium-Lauryl-Sulfate is a big plus. It was a bit harsh on my sensitive gums and I didn't keep up with it. I may try it again at some point because it does have great ingredients.

Strong!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 26, 2012

Very strong flavor. After all I don't know what you need a mouthwash for. So I won't order it again. There's nothing wrong in the product, I just don't think I need it at all. I just brush my teeth with Periobrite and that's enough for me.

Great mouthwash

Posted by DawnMellowship on Jun 15, 2012

This is pretty good. It contains relatively benign ingredients and tastes ok. I prefer another brand on here that seems to make the teeth whiter, but this one does the job and is superior to mainstream mouthwashes.

ok