Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1500744 From Michigan on Dec 05, 2008

I was ordering some things and thought of my husband who was dealing with a weird spot on his tongue and had been using the stinky brown mouthwash to no avail. I bought him the Nature's Answer Periowash and after 2 rinses the spot was gone. It worked for his "too much citrus" cancer sores too. Great stuff!

On a Whim - a Good one

Posted by Zambini on Mar 10, 2009

Added this to my cart on a whim. I've always like the idea of a mouthwash, but alcohol and fluoride are no-nos here. So, when I saw this, decided to try it. We really like the Periobrite toothpaste, and the mouthwash didn't let us down. It really does work against dry mouth too!! I usually wake up with dry mouth in the night or early morning, and didn't. I'd definitely recommend this product.

A great natural product!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 12, 2010

It wasn't easy to hold this product in my mouth for 30 sec, so I unconsiously spit out within 10 sec because the taste was not that good. However, I will use it again because the product is trust-worthy and natural.

Works great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 From Missouri on Aug 27, 2009

My husband had some dental issues that the dentist wanted to scrape his gums etc. and I thought that is just horrible and painful so I did some searching and found this product and the Nature's Answer Periobrite toothpaste and added taking COQ10 internally and he has greatly improved. Symptoms gone and sensitivity too....We are so happy to not have to have the surgery. You really have to take your health into your own hands!

Great mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 From California on Jul 05, 2012

Really freshens breath and seems to really cleanse the mouth. If I use it at night, morning breath is at least only half as bad. UPDATE 7/5/12: About six months ago I had a root canal become infected and my jaw swelled up. I had a basic check up and sure enough my root canal has gone bad and I need it retreated. They prescribed medication to address the infection. I scrapped the medication and started gargling with PerioWash every day - I had gotten out of the habit of using it. It took the swelling and infection down. And while I am planning to get this taken care of in time, as long as I gargle every other day the tooth shows no signs of infection. If I let it go, the swelling comes back.