mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2907483 on Jan 29, 2008

although this comes in a plastic bottle, it needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap then put in a plastic ziplock bag, this is the best mouthwash I have ever used

Fresh Breath

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

First mouth wash I've found that is completely natural. No aluminum, SLS, detergents or flouride. Tastes great and lasts a long time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 06, 2008

Pleasant taste and it does what it purports to do.

Living a healthly life

Posted by Reviewer2127857 on Aug 18, 2008

It's easy to use, refreshing, and I'm amazed at how long the fresh breath lasts.

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Sep 12, 2008

Periowash

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Jul 02, 2008

This is absolutely awesome! There is no comparable product on the market, at least that I am aware of. Tried many brands and this is the only mouthwash that is not only effective and pleasant in taste, it does not have any after taste. That being said, it is the only mouthwash for my wife and I. Their toothpaste is excellent as well!

Nature's Answer

Posted by Reviewer3123140 on Jul 11, 2008

I love this mouthwash! I intend to keep using this for as long as I can find it! Wonderful ingredients and not too bad a taste.

Great porducts!

Posted by Reviewer2364645 on Jul 30, 2008

I use the PerioWash and PerioBrite toothpaste every day, its my favorite line! Taste great- herbal mix, but very nice...love it!

Posted by Reviewer3139455 on Aug 28, 2008

great

PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint--Good Stuff here!

Posted by Reviewer2191388 on Aug 31, 2008

I happened to see this on sale and decided to try it. Best thing I've ever tried! It doesn't take a lot to use, but it still leaves my mouth feeling really clean & fresh--and smelling great! I stocked up for the year on this one. Thanks iHerb for turning me on to a good thing!