sensitivity

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010

This made my teeth more sensitive to brushing.

Love the taste !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

I was using the Original Mint flavor of this mouthwash, but after trying Winter Mint, I will ONLY use this flavor! Fantastic. This stuff really freshens the breath well and is all-natural.

Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 01, 2011

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

Healing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1719502 on Sep 28, 2010

This stuff is great! Keeps your gums healthy naturally when used regularly. Really not a breath freshner but natural medicine for your oral health.

Good but a little strong...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 25, 2010

A little goes a long way in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I'd to use far less than recommended because using a lot kind of burns my mouth, while less = slight burn + tingly effect. Will keep using this in the long run and see how it works after a while.

The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

i do not like it

Posted by Reviewer2688341 on Sep 07, 2011

never buy again It burns mu mouth and lips

same as more expensive

Posted by Reviewer1036557 on Jul 06, 2010

I was paying twice as much for virtually the same product at my local store. Will keep using this. Has kept my gums healthy and free from gingivitis.

I am hooked!

Posted by Reviewer1736272 on Jul 11, 2010

This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. I used to use another "dry mouth" brand, BioTene, but I much prefer Nature's Answer. You have to use just a little bit and all flavors are wonderful; my favorite is Wintermint. I highly recommend trying this product.

great stuff

Posted by David-G on Mar 27, 2010

always grab this brand mouthwash to go along with periobrite toothpaste. alcohol free yet still feels amazingly clean afterwards. i alternate flavors :]