Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 01, 2011

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

sensitivity

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010

This made my teeth more sensitive to brushing.

Love the taste !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

I was using the Original Mint flavor of this mouthwash, but after trying Winter Mint, I will ONLY use this flavor! Fantastic. This stuff really freshens the breath well and is all-natural.

Healing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1719502 on Sep 28, 2010

This stuff is great! Keeps your gums healthy naturally when used regularly. Really not a breath freshner but natural medicine for your oral health.

The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

Good but a little strong...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 25, 2010

A little goes a long way in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I'd to use far less than recommended because using a lot kind of burns my mouth, while less = slight burn + tingly effect. Will keep using this in the long run and see how it works after a while.

i do not like it

Posted by Reviewer2688341 on Sep 07, 2011

never buy again It burns mu mouth and lips

great stuff

Posted by David-G on Mar 27, 2010

always grab this brand mouthwash to go along with periobrite toothpaste. alcohol free yet still feels amazingly clean afterwards. i alternate flavors :]

FRESH

Posted by aRPiieS on Jun 07, 2011

Very good product, cost effective and leaves you with fresh breath. Periowash causes minor irritation on my throat but nothing severe. Helps with dry mouth at night if used before bed time. Will buy again but try another flavour.

The Best Natural Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3013376 on Apr 16, 2010

Really works, tastes great, and no weird aftertaste.