The Best Natural Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3013376 on Apr 16, 2010

Really works, tastes great, and no weird aftertaste.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jun 16, 2011

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.

PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by Reviewer2578824 on Jun 19, 2011

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1714302 on Dec 27, 2010

I have noticed a difference using this product. My teeth feel so clean after brushing. The ingredients are mainly herbal extracts with no chemical additives. I added a tablespoon of the mouthwash to my bath water as a bath soak with dead sea salts! I really felt detoxed afterwards!

Fantastic..

Posted by Reviewer2085864 on Apr 07, 2011

I love this! No alcohol, nothing synthetic. Tastes amazing and leaves a fresh breath. Flavor is not overpowering. If you don't like sweet tasting things and look for a mouthwash that blows your brains out, this might not be the product for you..

An Uncomparable Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Apr 28, 2011

WOW! A non-chemical mouthwash that tastes terrific, and gives long-lasting results. I absolutely love this product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 29, 2011

very pleasant to use and very good taste amazing amount of natural ingredients cant ask for more.

FRESH

Posted by aRPiieS on Jun 07, 2011

Very good product, cost effective and leaves you with fresh breath. Periowash causes minor irritation on my throat but nothing severe. Helps with dry mouth at night if used before bed time. Will buy again but try another flavour.

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

I love this mouthwash - it has a clean refreshing taste. The ingredients work well to keep the mouth healthy. I use it after flossing and brushing.

All natural

Posted by Reviewer2708642 on Apr 23, 2010

I like this mouthwash, especially being that it's all natural. It tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling really fresh. I'm hoping that it'll help my gum recession but haven't been using it long enough to see results.