Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Winter Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jun 16, 2011

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.

PerioWash Winter Mint

Posted by Reviewer2578824 on Jun 19, 2011

Love this natural mouthwash. Hate those alcohol & chemical supermarket ones. Thought this might be abit weak but it gives my mouth the sharp, clean feel needed from a great mouthwash.

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1714302 on Dec 27, 2010

I have noticed a difference using this product. My teeth feel so clean after brushing. The ingredients are mainly herbal extracts with no chemical additives. I added a tablespoon of the mouthwash to my bath water as a bath soak with dead sea salts! I really felt detoxed afterwards!

Fantastic..

Posted by Reviewer2085864 on Apr 07, 2011

I love this! No alcohol, nothing synthetic. Tastes amazing and leaves a fresh breath. Flavor is not overpowering. If you don't like sweet tasting things and look for a mouthwash that blows your brains out, this might not be the product for you..