Muy bueno

Posted by INMA24 on Jun 13, 2014

Me gusta mucho este producto. Me gusta mucho más que el Cool Mint. Repetiré con este ya que me resulta de savor mas suave que el Cool Mint.

Good, but feels weak

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on May 16, 2014

This mouthwash isn't bad - it has a nice spearmint taste - but it felt quite weak. I could have easily held it in my mouth for several minutes without much sensation. I don't know if that means it's less effective than the other two varieties of this brand, though it wasn't what I prefer. Possibly good for people who prefer less-strong mouthwashes.

Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Winter Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Posted by 5397505596935428908 on May 13, 2014

Have not tried. Tried the other flavor and it is very good. I am sure this one would not disappoint.

Repito siempre

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 21, 2014

Me gusta mucho y sobre todo este sabor, más que el otro que tiene best seller. ---- Si te ayudó la opinión, marca Sí abajo,para más revisiones picha en Rossita.

My favorite!

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 04, 2014

I mix this 50-50 with H2O2 for additional cleaning & whitening.

Became a regular user, using it in stead of Listerine

Posted by Reviewer3267031 on Nov 07, 2013

It provides you with all the benefits of the more well-known brands without exposing you to alcohol, which may cause dryness of the mouth. Freshness stays for as long as 12 hours, great mouthwash!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1347970 on Oct 07, 2013

tastes good, natural mouthwash

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

This is a good mouth rinse compared to most. It has a strong minty taste but seems very sweet. It leaves a little aftertaste in your mouth which I don't care for. It is good to use after flossing to help clean between your teeth, but I don't like it enough to use it daily.

great

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

has a different taste if you are used to department/drug store brands. once you are used to it, i love it. leaves my mouth feeling clean and not ravaged, even hours later.

Tried both flavors. Prefer Wintermint

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Oct 11, 2012

I ordered the Coolmint first but after reading a review of someone who said thay like Wintermint better I ordered that. I agree with that reviewer. I think the taste is more pleasant and it doesn't burn as much. I'm very pleased with both these mouthwashes and stopped using ACT completely. I'm also using natural toothpaste all the time and am anxious to see what my dentist will say when I go in approximately 5 weeks after I switched. I know that I'm brushing more often and longer and flossing more often too. What pleases me most is that after using natural toothpaste and mouthwash my teeth feel like they used to feel after a hygienist had cleaned them but haven't in a long time. My teeth feel really smooth and clean and my mouth feels fresh all the time.