Vegetable glycerin

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I heard vegetable glycerin is bad for teeth, especially if you use this just after eating. Package says it has it in it. But this tastes good and taste is really fresh! I will buy Eco-dent toothpowder from iHerb. Even it has some kind of glycerin, it is better than "normal" fluoride and titan oxide or what ever toothpastes so it could be useful gift still =)

THE BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

We have tried MANY brands including Tom's of Maine but most contain cancer contributing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This one is the healthiest, BEST TASTING, and most effective toothpaste ever. Try it you will be pleasantly surprised.

Wonderful toothpaste, no fluoride - no nasty chemicals.

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

I love using this healthy toothpaste. Have had far less trips to Dentist since using this product. Took a little time to adjust to this toothpaste but wouldn't use anything else now. Had a very good report from Dentist last time - which is fantastic - as have had several gum ulcers in the past - with associated bad breath - yuk!

No more fluoride

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 01, 2009

A great tasting toothpaste that works as good as any of the more 'commercial' products. Your teeth will look better, your mouth will feel better and your conscience will be free of guilt because you're not poisoning yourself and you're helping the environment.

BEST toothpaste ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been trying lots of toothpastes for a long time and finally found one I will stick to. The ingredients are fantastic. The taste is great and best of all, it is very mild foaming. I HATE toothpastes that create a mouth full of foam! This also means periobrite is SLS/SLES free, which is also great for my Mother who suffers from canker sores. The little tube is very concentrated so lasts a long time.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

This was my other choice of healthy toothpaste. The only disappointment: it does not foam at all, so it feels like you are brushing with a thick paste. Tastes ok, just weird feeling.

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Aug 19, 2008

Love that this has Co Q10 so is good for receeding gums

horrible smelling

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015

smells horrible and so hard consistency that is impossible to get from tube!

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1740625 on Dec 27, 2007

I would like to return this toothpaste and get my money back. It is dried out and hard to get out of the tube. Let me know if I can return it for a refund.

The WORST!

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Nov 13, 2007

This is without a doubt the worst toothpaste I have ever tried. First off you practically need to step on the tube to get the paste out and second, it tastes like mashed up weeds and soap. I have used Peelu, Toms of Maine and Xylowhite etc. Lots of natural brands so I am not comparing to Ultra Brite or anything. I thought will all the glowing reports it would be better than this; what a waste of money! I would have rated it zero.