We like this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Feb 18, 2016

We reordered this toothpate, as it does a nice job on cleaning teeth, and makes my gums feel good. Taste is a bit funny, takes getting used to , as there is some herb that has a different taste. I got around it by at the beginning adding a couple of cinnamon powder flakes.

Ok, not a favorite

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

While I believe it was working, I got turned off mid-tube because I just could not entirely get used to the taste or color of the toothpaste.

the best for dry mounth

Posted by 5220546938301130430 on Jan 08, 2016

My best friend use it in every day. She is very happy because she has a dry mounth problem.Many sparays didnt help her .But this toothpaste contains a lot of herbal extract and moistures her mounth.

Not good at all.

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Dec 22, 2015

We're hard to make it come from the tube. The taste is nothing like mint, it actually crates a very strong gag reflex. From the few times I was able to use it I can say that it might have some whitening abilities but definitely not worth it.

Goodd

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

Good product

The best so far

Posted by 4808164230811864998 on Dec 11, 2015

I am very particular about dental care. Periobrite toothpaste and mouthwash are the keystone of what I use for my teeth. They are the only products that keep the taste in my mouth tolerable overnight.

It surely whitens teeth quickly

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

I used it five minutes ago, for the first time, and my teeth are at least a shade whiter already! I do not yet know of other benefits, so I will surelly return to update. Great taste too, without chocking foam. So far, I like it very much!

excellent

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Oct 07, 2015

nice tasting, effective toothpaste

Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint

Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015

This toothpaste doesn't lather much, like traditional fluoride toothpaste, but it gets the job done. And refreshes breath.

Love It!

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

It actually whitens teeth within a few days, It refreshes the mouth, it cleans teeth great & the burst of cool mint flavour is brilliant. I will order more.