New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

BEST TOOTHPASTE IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

I have periodontal disease & a lot of teeth that need fixing which has given me years of bleeding gums, inflammation & a variety of pain in the mouth. After using this toothpaste only once, the bleeding stopped, the swelling went completely down in my gums & the pain is almost entirely non-existant! If you have gingivitis or perio, I strongly urge that you try this!

Excellent toothpaste !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

My sister referred me to this product which was recommended by her dentist. I don't normally listen to her most of the time :), but in this case I was very satisfied with the effect. I brush with Periobrite for a 2 minutes and then use the mouthwash. I am very impressed with the results. When using Periobrite I felt the difference immediately on my teeth and my gums.After the first bottles, my teeth were whiter and my breath fresher and it lasts for hours! I love this natural toothpaste, because contains no fluoride, no mercury, no SLS or other artificially colored like other toothpastes. It has a lack of unnecessary or harmful ingredients, and is not gaggingly sweet. Nature`s Answer include a list inside the box of articles backing the ingredients of the toothpaste. Everyone can see how they put thought into what herbs and plants would clean teeth the most. Even has CoQ10 for healthy teeth and gums! It is brownish in color and it doesn't foam like regular toothpaste, but it is very effective. Sometimes it is very stiff and hard to get out of the tube. The taste might be too earthy ( herbal ) for some people, but that's when you know you got a good product. I use the suggested pea-sized amount on my toothbrush, which is adequate and makes the tube a very good value. Finally I will say that it really does brighten and whiten your teeth after a very short time of use and will never go back to regular toothpaste again . I recommend this product to others and also their mouthwash.

My man loves it, and I - hate it

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 20, 2012

As for me (I am wearing braces now) it is awful toothpaste: not fresh, not foaming at all, I need it much, no cleaning effect, absolutely nothing. But my man loves it. How weird :) He has thick saliva, his teeth constantly have plaque, tartar, etc. and this paste is like eureka to him.

Periobrite

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

This is pretty good. I notice a difference in tooth colour that I did not get with normal toothpaste. My teeth are lighter and the slight yellow on my bottom teeth is fading already. I like the taste and texture and the natural ingredients. I'll probably keep using this long term

Vegetable glycerin

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I heard vegetable glycerin is bad for teeth, especially if you use this just after eating. Package says it has it in it. But this tastes good and taste is really fresh! I will buy Eco-dent toothpowder from iHerb. Even it has some kind of glycerin, it is better than "normal" fluoride and titan oxide or what ever toothpastes so it could be useful gift still =)