Great product

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Really freshens breath!

good!

Posted by 5708896055817548321 on Oct 26, 2014

涂上去感觉很清凉,需要按摩下牙龈,过半小时后慢慢消失。我是治敏感,感觉有效。

A Good Natural Ingredient Toothpaste and Excellent Service from IHERB

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

The Cool Mint variety of toothpaste has a nice consistency and not too strong of a mint with one exception when someone goofed and put too much mint in it to where it felt like it burned my mouth. That's happened only once, thank goodness, because you can't beat the price. Does it whiten? Not really. Peroxide once a week does a better job at that. Tried the Cinnamint this time also but it was way too watery. Again, inconsistency. One product that they make which I really like is their PerioRub. Great for mouth injuries like braces rubbing on the tongue and lips.

Great product, but not too tasty.

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Oct 21, 2014

I guess the product is allright beeing with no fluoride, but I'm also in for the taste, which did not impress me here.

Will not buy again

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

Worst toothpaste I have ever used. The tan color doesn't bother me because I like natural things, but the toothpaste is extremely thick and hard to squeeze out of the tube, yet turns into a tan watery substance in the mouth. Peppermint flavor is too strong for me and my family. Some dribbled down a brown shirt one day and bleached the spots it dribbled on. My family will not use it. Will not buy again.

quality seems to differ by the batch

Posted by Reviewer2964653 on Sep 22, 2014

The first one I ordered really whitened my teeth, but the second one, not so much. The quality doesn't seem to be consistent. But at any rate, both batches really cleaned my teeth well - I've never used a toothpaste that made my teeth feel so squeaky clean.

Periobrite

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 29, 2014

It has a light brown color and doesn't foam. But all in all, it's a really good toothpaste which does exactly what is says.

Amazed by the results

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Aug 27, 2014

Wow! My teeth got whiter within the first week of using this. The taste is nice and minty as a reegular toothpaste. Combined with the PerioWash mouthwash wich also was amasingly fresh this was a deal-maker for me. Will stick to this brand. It is bit runny so it can be hard to keep the toothpaste from spilling out of my mouth when brushing, but I can live with that. I am doing an experiment now where i am going to use non-toxic toothpaste for a year and see what my dentist says next year. I can't wait to tell him that i have not used fluoride in a year. He always saays that i should use a mouthwash with fluoride along with a good fluoride toothpaste to minimize cavities. I hope this also will show him that fluoride is not nessesary for good tooth-health.

Good Natural Product

Posted by iHerbRussiaChannel on Aug 13, 2014

I like this toothpast, 'cause its natural and stuff. Mint aftertaste is very strong, I like it.

Best toothpase i have used

Posted by NyceUA on Jul 16, 2014

Great ingridients, great feel after using it. Give this a try.