very good

Posted by Reviewer2823349 on Nov 27, 2010

very good

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 02, 2011

Excellent value, taste, and performance. Our teeth look great (but this is also with the help of Cell Salts, which we also buy here).

Neville in Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 03, 2011

My wife and I started using Periobrite and we have absolutely no intention of ever returning to the commonplace, traditional sulfated toothpastes (like Colgate and Crest) ever again. Periobrite is non-foaming, so for better results in brushing, place a small dab of it on your toothbrush, start brushing, and halfway through the process add another small dab.

Appropriate substitute for commercial and toxic toothpastes

Posted by Zambini on Apr 30, 2008

It could taste a bit better, but no lingering nastiness like some other natural toothpastes. My mouth does feel better after brushing with this - cleaner and healthier.

Runny

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jan 01, 2015

I wanted to like this toothpaste but it's very runny my mouth doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth.

Not a huge fan

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

The consistency is very runny, and doesn't foam up, probably due to it's natural ingredients, and lack of chemical soaps etc. to create lather. I guess I am just used to a more foamy toothpaste. It has excellent ingredients, but I'm just not that into this toothpaste. The taste is not bad, minty, but also very 'natural' tasting;) You kind of taste some of the natural ingredients. I am a fan of natural products, but this one might just be a little too natural for me;)

yuck

Posted by Reviewer1612969 on Nov 11, 2008

I don't like this at all. It doesn't foam, it's a nasty brown color and it tastes kinda bad. I guess it's one of those cases where it's good for you but is gross.

Sad it didn't work for me

Posted by toyourhealth on Jun 27, 2011

I've been using Sensodyne for years because of sensitive teeth. Was hoping to have this healthier alternative work for me but my teeth got very sore after about a week of using it. Also didn't leave my mouth feeling very fresh. Too bad :(

Muy desgrdable

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

No me ha gustado nada esta pasta de dientes. La compré por las buenas reseñas y me equivoqué, tiene un sabor desagradable y no hace casi espuma, es como cepillarse los dientes con crema. Prefiero la de Auromere mil veces antes

Great toothpaste but be aware of the glycerin!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I like this one a lot and keep buying it time after time. Nice, fresh taste and cleans well. It's quite abrasive but I still have my teeth after using this for about 2 years now, so I'll keep using it. The only thing I would change is the glycerin: It's said to be harmful for teeth because it creates a film over teeth that prevents the mineralization that makes teeth stronger. It takes about 20 flushes until the glycerin flushes away, so make sure you flush it away very well!