Good

Posted by 4748186749241777219 on Dec 05, 2013

Good try

Great product

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Really freshens breath!

Really like

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Dec 04, 2011

Natural but still provides the minty fresh feeling we are used to. Have ordered this repeated from iherb after dabbling with about 5-7 other natural toothpastes. I suggest ordering 2 at a time at least. I ran out and it sucked using other toothpaste for the in between time. Will never make that mistake again.

Amazing!

Posted by 5570449039180735271 on Oct 09, 2016

This is by far the best toothpaste I ever tried. Periobrite is a total winner and I have already placed my second order.

Works really well

Posted by ragetinpe on Jun 29, 2012

I like it! It's natural and save, no fluoride!

Excellent but Expensive

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent toothpaste; helps reduce swelling in gums if you have borderline gingivitis. It's expensive but worth it; you need to just use a pea-sized amount each brushing--it won't foam as much as "conventional" toothpaste, but I REALLY like the long-term breath freshening and healthier "feel" it gives my mouth. Highly recommended!

:Periobrite Toothpaste/Chocolate Whey Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2164966 on Jan 13, 2009

I like the cool, clean feeling while using the toothpaste. Thank you. The Whey Protein was so satisfying and delicious. I'm looking forward to feeling the effects of the Whey Protein. Thank you.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2166532 on Sep 21, 2008

Brilliant product. Fresh breath.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2204383 on Feb 24, 2011

perfect

Our Family's Choice

Posted by Reviewer2206131 on Jun 17, 2009

My whole family uses Periobrite. It doesn't look to great coming out of the tube but it does not have all the poisons the regular toothpaste has either. It makes your mouth minty - fresh and you wake up in the morning with clean feeling teeth and mouth. We like it.