Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1598501 on Apr 06, 2012

Good toothpaste!

Superior

Posted by aRPiieS on Apr 06, 2012

Was using fluoride herbal paste for bleeding gums until periobrite, gums bleeded and it felt like after an nuclear disaster every day, it was the fluoride, that stuff really does not belong even close to human body, it is highly toxic and that is final. When started using periobrite twice a day, gums stopped bleeding immediately, tingling nuclear feeling and excess salivation stopped also. Someone said that periobrite gives you squeaky clean feeling, it is due the fact that it is very abrasive (by european standard). Otherwise would of given only four stars because the tube is some what inferior but the product it self is so superior that five it is. Quite expensive on iherb scale but worth every penny. Highest recommendations to all, will buy again for sure. edit. got second tube and it was totally different, not good at all, it was credited, thanks iherb.

New Favorite!

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

I am so glad I tried this—thanks for all the reviews. It tastes great, is SLS-free, lasts forever (when they say "use a pea size amount" they mean it!), and works really well. And I can attest that it is suitable for someone who is sensitive. Definitely my new favorite.

just as advertised!

Posted by Reviewer2685414 on Mar 31, 2012

great product at a good price!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1212844 on Mar 28, 2012

cleans GREATTTTTTTTTT my teeth feel clean

Good toothpaste

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

This was my other choice of healthy toothpaste. The only disappointment: it does not foam at all, so it feels like you are brushing with a thick paste. Tastes ok, just weird feeling.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1729755 on Mar 04, 2012

having used 'natural toothpaste' for a few years now I have been progressively disappointed with the fact that over this time my teeth became stained and yellow (in some part genetic!) and the toothpaste I WAS using helped very little. But since I tried this product I have been amazed by the results of using PerioBrite, from Nature's Answer, via iHerb. I kept having to 'check' that what I was seeing, during a first week of use, was really happening. But when other people began to say 'Wow' I realized that this toothpaste was really doing the trick and has restored my teeth to a much whiter, brighter state -- and all through natural ingredients. Fantastic. Highly recommended. Thanks iHerb for making this product available -- I am ordering more just now!

This is Great

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It's all natural and very good. It tastes great to me as well.

The best free fluoride option out there.

Posted by alexandre on Feb 15, 2012

The best free fluoride option out there.

perio !!

Posted by Reviewer2182216 on Feb 04, 2012

been using it, best tooth paste ever my teeth are so white