"Watery" due to lack of toxic chemicals

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Being watery is a good sign that it does not have toxic chemicals to “improve” its texture.

Lovely toothpaste

Posted by 4626021426897246099 on Nov 09, 2014

Lovely toothpaste, leaves teeth feeling clean, breath fresh and soothes Oral Lichen Planus, wont use anything else.

Great product

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Really freshens breath!

good!

Posted by 5708896055817548321 on Oct 26, 2014

涂上去感觉很清凉,需要按摩下牙龈,过半小时后慢慢消失。我是治敏感,感觉有效。

Periobrite

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 29, 2014

It has a light brown color and doesn't foam. But all in all, it's a really good toothpaste which does exactly what is says.

Amazed by the results

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Aug 27, 2014

Wow! My teeth got whiter within the first week of using this. The taste is nice and minty as a reegular toothpaste. Combined with the PerioWash mouthwash wich also was amasingly fresh this was a deal-maker for me. Will stick to this brand. It is bit runny so it can be hard to keep the toothpaste from spilling out of my mouth when brushing, but I can live with that. I am doing an experiment now where i am going to use non-toxic toothpaste for a year and see what my dentist says next year. I can't wait to tell him that i have not used fluoride in a year. He always saays that i should use a mouthwash with fluoride along with a good fluoride toothpaste to minimize cavities. I hope this also will show him that fluoride is not nessesary for good tooth-health.

Good Natural Product

Posted by iHerbRussiaChannel on Aug 13, 2014

I like this toothpast, 'cause its natural and stuff. Mint aftertaste is very strong, I like it.

Best toothpase i have used

Posted by NyceUA on Jul 16, 2014

Great ingridients, great feel after using it. Give this a try.

Muy buen precio

Posted by 5034284278213321459 on Jun 13, 2014

Me gusta mucho. Es mi pasta de dientes narural favorita. Deja la boca muy fresca. La única pega es que no hace espuma pero es normal. Son ingredientes naturales. Volveré a repetir.

Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Posted by 5397505596935428908 on May 13, 2014

2nd purchase. Very good toothpaste. And natural!