my favourite toothpaste

Posted by Merzopak on May 12, 2012

it does not damage tooth enamel It cleans very well, removes plaque it tastes good and does not foam

Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2324038 on Apr 09, 2010

I have periodontal disease, and this toothpaste does not irritate my gums over the long-term.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2823349 on Nov 27, 2010

very good

Good stuff

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Aug 08, 2011

Tastes nicely fresh and leaves a clean feeling to the mouth. The brown color is interesting.

It IS brown, but it is really great!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 20, 2008

It is very very minty which I love, and the texture was good and it foamed up really well. You really do only neee a tiny amount so it will last me for ages. Much better than Biotene, both for the taste and the much smaller amount needed...and because this one, unlike Biotene, is fluoride free. I will definiteley buy again. Great product.

Fred

Posted by Reviewer1022036 on Jan 27, 2008

Good taste during and after brushing and it requires very little paste.

Minty Fresh

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great toothpaste. Gets teeth squeeky clean and tastes and smells good. Nothing artifical in there (SLS, detergents, aluminum, or flouride) and it leaves mouth feeling fresh for several hours after brushing.

Perfect

Posted by 5154613562540212450 on Nov 19, 2013

I have perioral dermatitis and cannot have flouride or sodium lauryl sulfate in my toothpaste. This is the first toothpaste that I've tried that tastes palatable and is refreshing to my breath. I have not had a single outbreak with this and I will not use anything else!

Best Toothpaste EVER

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013

This toothpaste cured my mouth of former problems. One dentsist said I had perio. I switched to this toothpaste from a conventional flouride toothpaste and voila! Gums healed, bleeding stopped, less sinus infections plaguing me within the oral region and the next dentist said I had no signs of perio and that my gums were healthy. That's how good it is. Also, it only took a day or two for my gums to stop hurting/bleeding and feel normal.

Awesome toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

I have tried many toothpastes from iHerb and this is by far the BEST! The list of ingredients tells everything: all natural. It is quite fluid and taste great. If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!