Excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 01, 2013

Really good . Will buy regularly. Wonderful product. Use it regularly to help take off plaque. After surgery at Americak BioDental clinic near San Diego (really really good, best materials, holistic, one third the price look them up) both my wife and I use this every day. A little goes a long way. So happy iHerb carries it. Check out the other Perio products espeicially the mouthwash.

It works

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I always try to have enough of this in my bathroom, really good for teeth and gums

Great toothpaste but be aware of the glycerin!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I like this one a lot and keep buying it time after time. Nice, fresh taste and cleans well. It's quite abrasive but I still have my teeth after using this for about 2 years now, so I'll keep using it. The only thing I would change is the glycerin: It's said to be harmful for teeth because it creates a film over teeth that prevents the mineralization that makes teeth stronger. It takes about 20 flushes until the glycerin flushes away, so make sure you flush it away very well!

The Best

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 12, 2007

This is by far the best natural toothpaste I've ever used. It really does whiten and cleans really well.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 06, 2012

does not foam, cleans and freshens

Flouride free toothpaste

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012

After finding out that Flouride is a poison, I tried this product. My children use it now and have reported their friends have commented that their teeth are whiter and they have fresher breath. The ingredients are actually beneficial opposed to toxic.

Great toothpaste.

Posted by 4654535620414591391 on May 30, 2012

This toothpaste actually cleans and whitens teeth really well.

Great Thoothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Jun 03, 2012

My girlfriend like it right away. Then I explained to here this was different toothpaste, made only of natural ingredient. Without knowing she reacted to it in a very positive way.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2008833 on Jun 08, 2013

You have to get used to the brown color, but the taste is good and it works well without chemicals or carageenan. Will keep using!

a good healthy toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1742723 on Jul 03, 2013

I'm really enjoying using this. It flows easily out of the tube, has a good minty taste and leaves my teeth clean. What more could you want from a toothpaste?