Excellent

Posted by 5586967807817485604 on Jul 21, 2013

Takes away bad breath Cleans your teeth squeaky clean All with natural products

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1532426 on Jul 24, 2013

I've used this toothpaste for 2 years and it does everything is says. I suffer from dry mouth and out of all the toothpaste that claim to relieve dry mouth -Periobrite gets the job done. I also use Periobrite mouthwash. Recommend this!

Pls click my page for more review

Posted by Felicia on Aug 07, 2013

PerioBrite is a very good option for toothpaste free from chemical. It takes me few days to accept it's flavor and texture, after that no problem at all in using this natural toothpaste.

NICE

Posted by 4785827449187275957 on Aug 16, 2013

NICE

Best toothpaste

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

I like this better than any commercial toothpaste. Tastes nice and gets my teeth squeaky clean with no nasty chemicals

Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1161282 on Sep 03, 2013

Not much to be said about a toothpast exccept that it is good tasting, natural, & gets the job done.

I can hear when it's clean

Posted by Reviewer2499882 on Sep 21, 2013

Nice organic toothpaste, not foamy, but I know when it's time to finish brushing- by the sound of clean tooth, don't know how to say- squeaking or creaking :)

Best toothpaste, ever!

Posted by 5178102494886012979 on Sep 29, 2013

This is far and away the best toothpaste I've ever used. My mouth feels really clean. I like the taste. I am impressed that walnut hulls are included in the ingredients. For years I've tried to find ways to use walnut hulls on my teeth, since I read 20 years ago in herbal books that they are the one thing known to help regenerate the enamel. I do feel they are strengthening my teeth, which are worn from toothbrush abrasion.

Cool Mint

Posted by 4925136676314481792 on Oct 08, 2013

I use this toothpaste with same brand mouthwash (nice combination). They are not too strong minty which is great for me.

toothpaste

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

good flavor leaves my teeth feeling clean