Good

Posted by 4748186749241777219 on Dec 05, 2013

Good try

Beautiful product

Posted by 5472915740633968999 on Dec 02, 2013

Gives a wonderful recovery of the mouth With the presence of undesirable Nkhhgraybh

Perfect

Posted by 5154613562540212450 on Nov 19, 2013

I have perioral dermatitis and cannot have flouride or sodium lauryl sulfate in my toothpaste. This is the first toothpaste that I've tried that tastes palatable and is refreshing to my breath. I have not had a single outbreak with this and I will not use anything else!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Finally found this product after a long search for a toothpaste that contains no fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium coco sulfate (same chemical structure as SLS, commonly used to deceive consumers), harsh abrasives or other bleaching agents. In fact this uses many natural herbs in combination with natural cleaners such sodium bicarbonate for cleaning. There is a warning that this is concentrated which is true. You only need a pea size and the taste is much stronger than that of commercial toothpastes. I have sensitive teeth and I am glad that the toothpaste does not hurt my teeth. Most importantly is that it does not lather at all! All commercial toothpastes only lather because they use sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium coco sulfate (the same chemical used in commercial soap) which means there is none of it or similar sulfate in there. It is slightly more expensive and comes in smaller size. This is worthwhile since this is the only toothpaste to be totally chemical free. I would also recommend trying out PerioWash (mouthwash) from the same company! Check out my page for more reviews!

High efficiency

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Very mild toothpaste, good for the gums and makes my teeth white.

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 01, 2013

Really good . Will buy regularly. Wonderful product. Use it regularly to help take off plaque. After surgery at Americak BioDental clinic near San Diego (really really good, best materials, holistic, one third the price look them up) both my wife and I use this every day. A little goes a long way. So happy iHerb carries it. Check out the other Perio products espeicially the mouthwash.

GREAT TASTE.I PREFER TOOTHPOWDER FOR BETTER CLEANING...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

toothpaste is a convenient cleanser to use,nonetheless i find toothpowder without sweeteners to do a better cleaning job than pastes,but this is the Rolls Royce of toothpastes if you ask me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Awesome toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

I have tried many toothpastes from iHerb and this is by far the BEST! The list of ingredients tells everything: all natural. It is quite fluid and taste great. If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Best Toothpaste EVER

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013

This toothpaste cured my mouth of former problems. One dentsist said I had perio. I switched to this toothpaste from a conventional flouride toothpaste and voila! Gums healed, bleeding stopped, less sinus infections plaguing me within the oral region and the next dentist said I had no signs of perio and that my gums were healthy. That's how good it is. Also, it only took a day or two for my gums to stop hurting/bleeding and feel normal.

toothpaste

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

good flavor leaves my teeth feeling clean