お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Reviews 5-star

Minty Fresh

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great toothpaste. Gets teeth squeeky clean and tastes and smells good. Nothing artifical in there (SLS, detergents, aluminum, or flouride) and it leaves mouth feeling fresh for several hours after brushing.

Wonderful toothpaste, no fluoride - no nasty chemicals.

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

I love using this healthy toothpaste. Have had far less trips to Dentist since using this product. Took a little time to adjust to this toothpaste but wouldn't use anything else now. Had a very good report from Dentist last time - which is fantastic - as have had several gum ulcers in the past - with associated bad breath - yuk!

Perfect

Posted by 5154613562540212450 on Nov 19, 2013

I have perioral dermatitis and cannot have flouride or sodium lauryl sulfate in my toothpaste. This is the first toothpaste that I've tried that tastes palatable and is refreshing to my breath. I have not had a single outbreak with this and I will not use anything else!

Best Toothpaste EVER

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013

This toothpaste cured my mouth of former problems. One dentsist said I had perio. I switched to this toothpaste from a conventional flouride toothpaste and voila! Gums healed, bleeding stopped, less sinus infections plaguing me within the oral region and the next dentist said I had no signs of perio and that my gums were healthy. That's how good it is. Also, it only took a day or two for my gums to stop hurting/bleeding and feel normal.

Awesome toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

I have tried many toothpastes from iHerb and this is by far the BEST! The list of ingredients tells everything: all natural. It is quite fluid and taste great. If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!