Posted by Strelka on Apr 21, 2013

Ļoti spēcīgi atsvaidzinoša. Daudz sastāvdaļu, baltina.

Best Toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

This is the best toothpaste!

Like this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Jan 07, 2013

Just tried this and really like it. Teeth feel clean and whiter - we drink a lot of tea, so need a whitening toothpaste that does not have fluoride in it as I break out in a facial rash from fluoride use.

Love It!

Posted by 4738911654028666258 on Sep 17, 2012

It is great. I love the texture - you can really feel it cleaning while not being as harsh as bicarb. It has a great flavour too! I haven't noticed too much whiteness yet - but I probably haven't been using it long enough. I will definitely continue using!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Sep 19, 2012

This is by far the best toothpaste I've used. My whole mouth feels super clean. While brushing it feels almost as if it's not working, but as soon as you rinse...it's magic!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Sep 20, 2012

I have now tried 4 different brands of natural toothpaste. This is one of my two favorites. The other being Now brand. Contrary to what some reviewers have said about PerioBrite, I did not find it at all difficult to get out of the tube, it foamed enough to suit me and the taste was pleasant. I have found other brands (Jasons)to be too pepperminty for my taste. I also got the mouthwash and it really feels like it is doing a good job and leaves the mouth feeling nice. I've only been using natural toothpaste for about a week but I think I can already see some lightening of my teeth. Of course I am brushing more often and brushing longer each time. I have an appt with my dentist in a couple of weeks and will take the boxes with me to show him and ask him if my teeth and gums seem in better condition. In spite of brushing I always seem to have some plaque so will see if there is any improvement. My teeth certainly feel a lot cleaner since I've been using natural toothpaste. After the first use I could tell a difference. My teeth continue to feel smooth and clean all night long and the next morning. I will continue to use PeriBrite along with the Now brand and will take the PerioBrite when I travel as it is a good travel size for a 2 - 3 trip.

cool!

Posted by elenashvedun on Sep 25, 2012

Teeth and gums are healthier as a result of use, rich composition of natural ingredients. Already bought a second package, again rejoice! noticeable whitening ideal for sensitive teeth, the best pasta I have tried!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Oct 10, 2012

I like it, but it's kind of strange toothpaste, not foarming, without taste... but it's natural, so maybe it's should be this way. After brushing my teeth r smooth and feel fresh.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

Time to re-order, we just ran out. 5 star rating.

Nature's Answer