Love the clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer1471019 on Aug 06, 2009

I love using this product with my water pic every night. It keeps my gums healthy and really helps to keep the plaque away - My dental hygienist comments on the increasing improvement to my dental health.

Wonderful products

Posted by Reviewer1674788 on Nov 08, 2007

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.

Refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2830254 on Dec 10, 2008

This is very refreshing, used with toothpaste, as a mouthwash (diluted!) or added to an oral irrigation machine. I use it in all three ways. I would like to have it in a package that was easier to transport. The pump device is not meant to travel with, which I have to do regularly.

nice toothpaste

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 10, 2011

yes, you can use it for a toothpaste, or put it in the waterpik. Make sure you rinse it out of the waterpik tube when you are done.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Just started using an irrigater for use with braces and wanted to put something in the water that would help clean and freshen at the same time. I use only 1 squirt and it it does the job. It makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh, and I know it's great for my mouth's health. Will definitely buy again. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Perio Products

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Dec 19, 2013

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.

oral cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2918868 on Jan 20, 2010

a very good product. I use it in my irrigator and it has helped improve a gum problem...when I stop using this product the problem slowly returns

Dentist recommended

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jun 07, 2010

My holistic dentist recommended this to me and I love it. The ingredients are so pure.

Periocleanse, Oral Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2304961 on Aug 30, 2010

Use this with all the Perio product and you will see a remarkable difference when you go to the dentist they will see it too.

periocleanse

Posted by Reviewer2079278 on Aug 21, 2009

This product is superb. It truly kills bacteria and lasts for about 2 hours which is fine. Just use frequently if you have a serious pocket problem and do other important cleaning as well. Also...the taste is soooo refreshing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »